Hey Geoffrey,

What intelligence agencies do you believe would have been focused on a
Presidential Candidates' birth certificate?

You lost me.....

When you look at the stink surrounding John McCain's bid for President back
in 2000 (and again to a degree in 2008);  I'm amazed that the Courts didn't
require more scrutiny over those challenging President Obama's
legitimacy....

---
"PoliticalForum" group.