September 15, 2016
The Greatest Thief in History
Laurence M. Vance

The U.S. government. “ Federal tax receipts for the first 11 months of fiscal year 2016 totaled $2.909 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO). The CBO estimates that the government took in $26 billion – or about 1% – more than they did during the same period last year, marking a record high.”But even with all of this money, the USG still ran a deficit. We don’t need a balanced budget amendment. We need a cut the budget amendment. We need to repeal the Sixteenth Amendment. We need to starve the beast, not make the tax code simpler, flater, or fairer.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.