My Mom could do a job, but doesn't need to ... she takes care of my 85 year
old Father with alzheimers ... so any time I get twitches or forget
anything, I wonder if I am going down the same road as them!!!

I also don't think people over 65 should be President, which disqualifies
both Hillary and Donald!!!