Deciding who can play is part and parcel to the Single Party system America suffers.
*ANY* candidate that has secured ballot access in enough States to mathematically win the election should be included in ALL debates.
The Presstitutes should ALSO follow these persons with equal vigor.

Regard$,
--MJ

"Solomon's commentary on why people continue to vote in one election after another:
"As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly." -- Proverbs 26:11" -- Robert Higgs