This is hilarious...

HOUSTON (KTRK) --
A University of Houston grad student was robbed at gunpoint just outside
his off-campus apartment by a man he mistook as a student.

Jerry Ford Jr. has fought for social justice around Houston as one of the
leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement. But Wednesday night, he became
a victim.

"The guy was standing right here just seemed like he was hanging out," Ford
said. "I told him wassup. He asked me did I have a key to get in. I told
him yeah I'm about to go upstairs."

Ford lives just blocks from the UH campus at the Vue on MacGregor
apartments.

"I reach in right here to open the door and I turn back around and he has
the gun right there in my face," he tells us.

The bad guy took his wallet and his phone and ran off into MacGregor Park.

"It was just a couple of weeks ago that somebody was robbed just across the
bayou at the bus stop," said Aaron Maxwell.

Last month, dozens of vehicles were broken into at the Campus Vue
apartments around the corner.

[image: Dozens of cars broken into near UH campus]
<http://abc13.com/news/students-concerned-about-increased-crime-near-uh/1504487/#videoPlayer>
EMBED </>
<http://abc13.com/news/students-concerned-about-increased-crime-near-uh/1504487/#>More

News Videos <http://abc13.com/video/>
<iframe width="476" height="267"
src="http://abc13.com/video/embed/?pid=1481829"; frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dozens of cars broken into near UH campus, Christine Dobbyn reports.

Maxwell is a sophomore transfer student who also lives at the Vue on
MacGregor. He says he didn't know about the robbery until we told him about
it.

"It's a little daunting. I'm not from Houston and I just moved here for
school and everything. And it seems to be...it's not just here at this
property, it's the area," he said.

All this as the university touts its record enrollment. These apartments
mainly house UH students, but the university says UH Police do not patrol
them. Ford says that needs to change.

"It's becoming a pattern. I hope they would take a bigger stance and put
more security over here because you have a lot of people walking back and
forth to class," Ford said.

As scary as this was, Ford actually feels bad for the guy.

"I would've gave him money," he said. "I would've talked to him because the
real crime is why is he in that position that he feels the need to come and
hang out at a college campus and rob people of stuff they worked for."

Houston police say the suspect is a black man around 30 years old, 5'6 to
5'7, around 150 pounds with medium dreadlocks. He was wearing dark shorts
and a camouflage shirt. If you have any information on this robbery, you're
asked to call Crime stoppers at 713-222-TIPS(8477).

http://abc13.com/news/students-concerned-about-increased-crime-near-uh/1504487/

"I would have *gave *him money" - from a grad student.

The real crime is that this idiot doesn't see any problem whatsoever with
being part of a movement calling for police to stay out of high crime black
neighborhoods and to not profile blacks - including, apparently, the black
guy who held a gun to his head and robbed him. Someone should have asked
him if they think the cops should go up to the nicer parts of Houston and
look for old white well-to-do ladies to find the thug who put a gun to his
head.

The other real crime is that idiots like Ford dishonestly paint violent
blacks in cities as the victims of evil police, or as victims of society.
They are victims of the cesspool of blame they've lived in for decades
under democrats in our cities all over America. But it's a good thing he
got to finally experience what it feels like to be a real crime victim.
Baby steps.