.....love it ....so funny!

In a message dated 9/16/2016 1:11:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
baconl...@gmail.com writes:

Subject: HRC brain  tumor

____________________________________

This  email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

____________________________________
This  email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

__._,_.___

____________________________________

____________________________________

__,_._,___

Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google  Groups.

*  Visit our other community at _http://www.PoliticalForum.com/_
(http://www.politicalforum.com/)
*  It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the  latest breaking news, and more.

---
You received this message  because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"PoliticalForum" group.
To  unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email  to _politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com_
(mailto:politicalforum+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com) .
For  more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.