Here is a WikiLeaks memo showing that Democrats feared they were being
hacked, they advised a warning, then they proceeded to email out passwords
anyway. What sense does that make? And they want us to trust Hillary
Clinton, of all people, with the highest office in the land? Not a chance.
---------
I think this one, along with Colin Powell's about Bill boinking bimbos must
be the ones Julian Assange referred to as "humorous". :)