*I was walking on the beach in Galveston when I came across a lamp
partially buried in the sand. *

*I** picked up the lamp and gave it a rub.*

*A genie appeared and said, "I can grant you one wish."  *

*"Wow!" I thought. I thought for a moment and said, "I want to live
forever." *

*"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not  allowed to grant eternal life." *

*"OK, then, I want to die after the Democrats  balance the budget and
eliminate the debt." *

*"You're a crafty little bastard," said the genie.*

[image: Description: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>