*Campaigning Democrat Caught saying Hillary Clinton “is Under No Illusions
that You Want to Have Sex with Her”!*

By Onan Coca <http://constitution.com/author/onancoca> September 15, 2016

Call it the politically incorrect mistake of the election season (though
it’s probably not as bad as Hillary’s “basket of deplorables” line), or
call it a simple misunderstanding. Whatever Miami Democrat Joe Garcia calls
it, I just hope he never says it again – because I don’t even want to think
about thinking about it.

Earlier this week, the Miami Herald reported that Mr. Garcia was
campaigning in Key West to win back his old Congressional seat when he said
something that will haunt voters in Florida for the rest of their lives.

Video: House of Clinton

*“I believe that we’re going to have — I’ll mention it when I speak — I
believe we’re about to see the most consequential presidency that we’ve
seen since Lyndon Johnson. This is not because I think Hillary Clinton is
the greatest ever. But I do believe she is extremely, exceedingly
competent, and she — I know this is going to sound weird to you, but to me,
as somebody who studies history, she’s going to be very similar to Lyndon
Johnson.*

*Lyndon Johnson wasn’t a particularly charming man, wasn’t a particularly
nice man: He would ask you nice, and then when you didn’t do it, he made
you do it. And Hillary is under no illusions that you want to have sex with
her, or that she’s going to seduce you, or out-think you.“*

When someone makes a comment to Garcia (probably something along the lines
of “gag me with a spoon”), the candidate responds by saying he doesn’t mean
to be offensive (too late).

*“I don’t want to be offensive to women. What I’m talking about is exactly
that: It’s getting it done. Unlike Obama, who has this profound sense that
logic can move people — it can’t move crazy. That’s trending in the
Republican Party.”*

The video was captured by a “tracker” – someone from the opposition who
follows the candidate around on the campaign trail – and was seemingly
recorded on a phone, upside down. However, the conversation can be clearly
heard and is already causing waves in the Florida and D.C. political
establishment.

Garcia, first tried to explain away his comments as an attempt to explain
that Clinton was focused and overly qualified for the job as president.
Then he realized that his “explanation” didn’t handle the gross nature of
his comments well enough, so he tried simply apologizing. *“I apologize for
my poorly worded comment about Secretary Clinton. My comments were intended
to speak to Secretary Clinton’s relentless focus on getting the job done,
despite the unjust gender stereotypes and biases women in public life are
subjected to.”*

That might help Garcia with Democrats, but for most voters it shouldn’t
help him escape from this mess, because there are deeper problems with his
statement than the crassness of his Clinton analogy.

How about comparing her to Lyndon Johnson, and arguing that she’d be just
like him? Johnson is, hands down, one of the vilest, crass, disturbed men
<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/4728473/A-lewd-crude-Master.html> to
ever serve as President AND his presidency was an absolute train wreck for
the country
<http://theweek.com/articles/450574/why-lyndon-b-johnson-worst-modern-president>.
In fact, we are still dealing with the disastrous
<http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2008/02/americas_three_worst_president.html>
effects of his policies politically
<http://www.thedailybell.com/editorials/richard-ebeling-lbjs-great-society-as-hubris-of-the-social-engineer/>,
economically
<http://blog.heartland.org/2014/01/lbjs-great-society-programs-at-the-core-of-nations-poverty/>,
and socially
<http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo>.
But what is it about Clinton that Garcia seems to think compares so
favorably? Why, it’s her ability to force people to do what she wants, just
like the uncouth bully, LBJ. Garcia is looking for a liberal tyrant, and he
believes Hillary Clinton satisfies that search.

Don’t be fooled into thinking that the scandal here is Garcia’s
disturbingly sexual Clinton analogy, folks. *No, the real scandal is that
Democrats hope and pray that Hillary Clinton is another LBJ.*

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>