I know that here in NJ it's a money maker!!! They also advertise that they
are doing "Click-it or Ticket" programs for a week at a time and they will
ticket anyone without a seat-belt on ... same with the various DUI stops
all weekends where they find things other than just drunks driving!!! We
have our share of speed traps all over the highways!!!

brine
http://brineb.blogspot.com/