Dr. Eowyn posted: "A video has surfaced on YouTube -- a snippet from C-SPAN
footage of the ceremonial swearing-in of Senator Christopher Coons
(D-Delaware) in January 2015, wherein Coons and his family had their
picture taken with VP Joe Biden, who was 72 years old at the t"
New post on *Fellowship of the Minds*
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/eowyn2/> Joe Biden tells
13-year-old girl he’s ‘horny’?
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/17/joe-biden-tells-13-year-old-girl-hes-horny/>
by
Dr. Eowyn <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/eowyn2/>

A video has surfaced on YouTube -- a snippet from C-SPAN footage of the
ceremonial swearing-in of Senator Christopher Coons (D-Delaware) in January
2015, wherein Coons and his family had their picture taken with VP Joe
Biden, who was 72 years old at the time.

Coons is the half-bald guy standing next to Biden and Mrs. Coons, the
pretty blonde woman wearing a gold necklace.

Senator Coon's 13-year-old daughter, Maggie, initially stood third from the
left, but her mother beckons her to move to the center.

As the girl walks to the center, Biden reaches out with his left hand,
grabs the girl's arm, pulls her to him, and quickly "cops a feel" by
putting his hand on her torso.

Here's a screenshot I took at the 0:10 mark of the video (I circled in
yellow Biden's hand):
[image: joe-biden-cops-a-feel-of-13-y-o-girl]
<https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/joe-biden-cops-a-feel-of-12-y-o-girl.png>

Biden then moves his hand away from the girl, but right before he drops his
hand to his side, he quickly touches either the girl or himself (0:12 mark).

Here's the screenshot I took at the 0:12 mark:
[image: joe-biden-cops-a-feel-of-13-y-o-girl2]
<https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/joe-biden-cops-a-feel-of-12-y-o-girl2.png>

After posing for the photographers, at the 0:33 mark, Biden again grabs
hold of the girl's upper left arm, bends down and whispers in her ear. I
can't make out what he said, but according to the video, Biden said:

"By the way, do you wanna know how horny I am to have a 13-year-old girl
standing right next to me?"

At that point, the mother quickly turns her face to the side, away from the
camera, while the girl has a shocked look on her face. In an article for
the *Daily Mail*
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2906359/Senator-father-13-year-old-girl-says-Joe-Biden-not-creepy-awkward-swearing-photo.html>
on Jan. 12, 2015, reporters Simon Tomlinson and Ashley Collman observed
that the girl " did not seem enthused by what he [Biden] had to say."

Still whispering to the girl, Biden says:

"Talk to my daughter, Ashley, about the film."

Biden then forces a kiss on the girl, but she recoils from him. He laughs,
"He, he, he," straightens himself up while still holding the girl's arm,
and says:

"You're a good looking girl!"

Asked about Biden trying to kiss his daughter, Sen. Coons defended Biden.
He told *Fox News Sunday
<http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-sunday-chris-wallace/>* that his
daughter "doesn't think the vice president is creepy," and that Biden was
simply leaning forward to offer her support. Coons said: "I could hear him.
He was whispering some encouragement to her about how when he was sworn in
and his own daughter Ashley was 13 and she felt awkward and uncomfortable
and he was encouraging her about how to get through a day with lots of
cameras and lots of folks watching. He was being Joe. He's known my kids
their whole lives. He was being thoughtful and he was being sweet."

According to a timeline by the *Associated Press*
<https://web.archive.org/web/20080925021142/http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/08/22/politics/p222636D16.DTL>,
Biden was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 1972 and sworn in on Jan. 5,
1973, 8 years before Ashley was born.

Ashley is Biden's daughter by his second wife Jill. She was born on June 8,
1981, which means Ashley was 13 years old in 1994. Biden won successive
reelection to the U.S. Senate in November of 1990, 1996, and 2002, which
means he was sworn-in in January of 1991, 1997, and 2003, when Ashley was
9, 15, and 20 years old, respectively. There was no swearing-in in 1994
when Ashley was 13 years old.

All of which means either Biden or Sen. Coons lied about Biden whispering
encouragement to Maggie Coons because Ashley Biden was also 13 and felt
awkward and uncomfortable when Biden was sworn in.

A longer video (below) shows Biden doing more touching, hugging, and
groping of young girls at the swearing-in ceremonies of senators, including:

   - Running his hands down a young girl's long brown hair at the 0:42
   mark, putting his hands on her shoulders, then kissing her.
   - Putting his hand on the waist of a girl in red (6:59 mark). He kept
   his hand on her waist even after the photos had been taken.
   - Putting his hand around an 18-year-old blonde girl's waist (9:52 mark).
   - Putting his hand on the side of a teenage girl's breast, not her waist
   (15:05 mark). Biden kept his hand there while he swears in the girl's
   mother, Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa).

See also:

   - Vice President Joe Biden likes to swim nude in front of female Secret
   Service agents

<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/08/02/the-vice-president-of-the-united-states-likes-to-swim-nude-in-front-of-female-secret-service-agents/>
   - How Biden woos blue collar women

<https://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/how-biden-woos-blue-collar-women/>

H/t *FOTM*'s bongiornoc

*~Eowyn*
*Dr. Eowyn <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/eowyn2/>* | September
17, 2016 at 6:00 am | Tags: Ashley Biden
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=ashley-biden>, Joe Biden
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=joe-biden>, Joe Biden is a dirty old
man <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=joe-biden-is-a-dirty-old-man>, Joe
Biden touches gropes girls
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=joe-biden-touches-gropes-girls>, Maggie
Coons <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=maggie-coons>, Sen. Coons'
daughter <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=sen-coons-daughter>, Senate
swearing in ceremony
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=senate-swearing-in-ceremony>, Senator
Christopher Coons
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=senator-christopher-coons>, Senator
Joni Ernst <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=senator-joni-ernst> |
Categories: Congress <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=4308>,
Liberals/Democrats/Left
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=115894710>, United
States <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=5850> | URL:
http://wp.me/pKuKY-zyM

Comment
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/17/joe-biden-tells-13-year-old-girl-hes-horny/#respond>
   See all comments
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/17/joe-biden-tells-13-year-old-girl-hes-horny/#comments>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=1d26f3d2707c7345915d8b297361ecf7&email=bovinescatologists%40gmail.com&b=CdRBDkp25y6F6KYOf%2CBCz%3FGYq17gF.Oyu9%263W8%25era5zf_w1v%25>
to no longer receive posts from Fellowship of the Minds.