Scary......A lot of folks over that way depend upon ground water for
drinking water.  Everyone is keeping their eyes out to see the latest
development.  There's a number of things that they can do, I don't know
what it is that they're planning, but years ago, I used to work service
those mines, and am familiar (somewhat with the holding ponds and the waste
water treatment systems.

Stay Tuned!