Of Course!  Budweisers....Maybe a shot (or three) of Maker's Mark!  I saw
the Tide Roll today!  (Good, close game!)  South Florida smacked some
Orangemen, the Noles looked pitiful, and the Gators will be making North
Texas look not all that mean......

I will not over induldge however....The Bucs will be on at 16:05 ET;
against some Arizona Bird, and I believe that by tomorrow night, TampaTown
will once again be "relevant".......