Like Gottfried,  I'm not nearly as kind or forgiving as Limbaugh. I once
was, and believed that we needed to regroup after the Convention, but the
attacks by the "#NeverTrumpers" became too intense, personal and nasty.

They've made their bed, and I want them to go and lie in it.

More importantly, the thing that Limbaugh I don't think realizes, and
Gottfried doesn't touch upon, is the proverbial light that Donald Trump has
shown on that particular faction of the Republican Party. We've all known
that they were there; we just didn't realize how despicable they were!
That whole Globalist/Elitist/Establishment/Rockefellerian/New World Order"
crew I can never support again.