Yep; I don't disagree with that. They aren't sensationalizing all the sh*t
going on in Europe with the influx of savage refugees, either. They're
largely keeping that silent.

And their silence is DEAFENING about refugees being dumped in cities all
over America with millions of people who can't find jobs.