refugees being dumped in cities all over America
---
Christian and Jewish charities sign up for self-destruction
By Carol Brown <http://www.americanthinker.com/author/carol_brown/>

Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/christian_and_jewish_charities_sign_up_for_selfdestruction.html#ixzz4KeTQaYbY

Christian and Jewish charities are at the epicenter of “refugee
resettlement.” There’s a lot of money to be made providing services to
colonizers (aka “refugees”). And infidels are tripping over themselves to
sign on for what will ultimately be their own demise.

Go figure.

There are nine non-profit organizations (most of them religious charities)
that are authorized by the State Department and the Department of Homeland
Security to play a central role in all things refugee, particularly in
“preferred
communities
<https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2014/12/23/list-of-orr-preferred-communities-has-some-additions/>.”

These non-profits (and their affiliates
<http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/orr/programs/rph>) have a monopoly on
access to government grants for refugee-related programs and services –
grants funded by the American taxpayer.

Refugee Resettlement Watch (RRW) reports
<https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/is-yours-a-preferred-community-for-refugee-resettlement/>

the grants are above and beyond “what the contractors already get on a per
head basis for the refugees they resettle.” And as one might expect, there
is no accountability as to how the money is used.

Noted below is an overview of the nine non-profits along with their mission
statements and related links. You’ll notice their visions are variations on
a theme. No doubt many of these organizations do some good work. But on the
matter of Muslim colonizers and economic migrants, they are completely
behind the curve. In fact most, if not all of these organizations are
pressing for the United States to accept more “refugees” from the Islamic
world. Once here, they have a range of resources to help them access all
manner of benefits and services. Many of these organization’s web sites
feature pictures of Muslim women in hijabs and/or pictures of Muslim
children that would, they hope, melt your heart. The fact that one day some
of them would cut your head off seems lost on the people who run these
charities.

HIAS, Inc. (Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society)/Refugee and Immigrant Services
<http://www.hias.org/> “works around the world to protect refugees who have
been forced to flee their homelands because of who they are, including
ethnic, religious, and sexual minorities. For more than 130 years, HIAS has
been helping refugees rebuild their lives in safety and dignity.” Link to
contact page, here <http://www.hias.org/contact-us>.

Church World Service/Immigration and Refugee Program <http://cwsrdu.org/>
offers migrants “freedom, hope, and opportunity,” welcoming them when they
arrive, facilitating access to community services, linking them with job
opportunities, assisting with applications for permanent residency, family
reunification, and naturalization, and providing English classes. Link to
contact page, here <http://cwsrdu.org/contact-us/>. Link to businesses that
support them, here <http://cwsrdu.org/community-partners/>.

Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society of the Protestant Episcopal Church
<http://www.ceres.org/about-us/coalition/coalition-members/domestic-and-foreign-missionary-society>
 advocates
“for solutions to a variety of pressing issues, including domestic poverty,
environmental protection and global justice. Some of its work revolves
around improving access to healthy food in poor and minority communities --
the same communities that are often most negatively impacted by ecological
degradation.” Link to contact page, here <http://www.ceres.org/contact-form>
.

Ethiopian Community Development Council, Inc./Refugee Resettlement Program
<http://www.ecdcus.org/index.html> has resettled more 25,000 refugees. They
“work with each refugee for an initial 30-day period that can be extended
up to 90 days after arrival.” They provide a range of services, including
welcoming refugees at the airport, providing housing, furniture, food, and
clothing. They also help them enroll in school, find jobs, and access
health care, among other public services. Link to contact page, here
<http://www.ecdcus.org/contactus.asp>. Link to partners (the majority of
which are the other non-profits on this list) here
<http://www.ecdcus.org/our_partners.html>.

International Rescue Committee/Resettlement <http://www.rescue.org/>
“responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to
survive and rebuild their lives. At work in over 40 countries and 25 U.S.
cities to restore safety, dignity, and hope, the IRC leads the way form
harm to home.” Link to contact page, here
<http://www.rescue.org/about/contact-information>.

Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service Vision <http://lirs.org/>*
embraces the value that “a*ll migrants and refugees are protected, embraced
and empowered in a world of just and welcoming communities. Witnessing to
God’s love for all people, we stand with and advocate for migrants and
refugees, transforming communities through ministries of service and
justice.” Link to contact page, here <http://lirs.org/headquarters/>. Link
to partners, here <http://lirs.org/our-work/partnership/service-partners/>.

U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops <http://usccb.org/> seeks to create “a
world where immigrants, migrants, refugees and people on the move are
treated with dignity, respect, welcoming and belonging.”   Link to contact
page, here <http://usccb.org/about/contact-us.cfm>.

U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants <http://refugees.org/> has
worked for over 100 years “to protect the rights and address the needs of
persons in forced or voluntary migration worldwide by advancing fair and
humane public policy, facilitating and providing direct professional
services, and promoting the full participation of migrants in community
life.” Link to contact page, here
<http://www.refugees.org/about-us/contact.html>.

World Relief Corporation of National Association of Evangelicals/Refugee &
Immigration Programs <https://worldrelief.org/> “envisions the most
vulnerable people transformed economically, socially, and spiritually.”
Link to contact page, here <https://worldrelief.org/contact-us>. List of
partners, here <http://worldrelief.org/Page.aspx?pid=2688>.

These organizations long for a perfect world where there is no suffering
and we all live in harmony. And toward that end, they are blind to the fact
that we will lose any sense of “dignity,” “respect,” “justice,” “fairness,”
and “safety” by admitting more and more people who hate us and who embrace
a totalitarian ideology that mandates world domination. These charities,
with their lock on big grants and a steady stream of money, are
facilitating immigration jihad (hijra). It’s unconscionable (to pick one
among a host of words that could be used).

And as long as we’re speaking about colonizers, grants, and money, the
Center for Immigration Studies has released a report
<http://cis.org/High-Cost-of-Resettling-Middle-Eastern-Refugees> that shows
just what this insane debacle costs us.

…in their first five years in the United States each refugee from the
Middle East costs taxpayers $64,370 — 12 times what the UN estimates it
costs to care for one refugee in neighboring Middle Eastern countries. The
cost of resettlement includes heavy welfare use by Middle Eastern refugees;
91 percent receive food stamps and 68 percent receive cash assistance.
Costs also include processing refugees, assistance given to new refugees,
and aid to refugee-receiving communities.

Here are some of the specific findings from the report:

   - On average, each Middle Eastern refugee resettled in the United States
   costs an estimated $64,370 in the first five years, or $257,481 per
   household.
   - The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has requested $1,057 to
   care for each Syrian refugee annually in most countries neighboring Syria.
   - For what it costs to resettle one Middle Eastern refugee in the United
   States for five years, about 12 refugees can be helped in the Middle East
   for five years, or 61 refugees can be helped for one year.
   - UNHCR reports a gap of $2.5 billion in funding that it needs to care
   for approximately four million Syrians in neighboring countries.
   - The five-year cost of resettling about 39,000 Syrian refugees in the
   United States is enough to erase the current UNHCR funding gap.
   - Very heavy use of welfare programs by Middle Eastern refugees, and the
   fact that they have only 10.5 years of education on average, makes it
   likely that it will be many years, if ever, before this population will
   cease to be a net fiscal drain on public coffers — using more in public
   services than they pay in taxes.
   - It is worth adding that ORR often reports that most refugees are
   self-sufficient within five years. However, ORR defines "self-sufficiency"
   as not receiving cash welfare. A household is still considered
   "self-sufficient" even if it is using any number of non-cash programs such
   as food stamps, public housing, or Medicaid.

Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/christian_and_jewish_charities_sign_up_for_selfdestruction.html#ixzz4KeTBkA2D

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter
<http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=dlia0Qbjyr4BNDacwqm_6l&u=AmericanThinker> |