Plain Ol'?

Do you think that Huma Abedin; (unlike her idiotic husband Anthony Weiner)
is Jewish?   (It wouldn't surprise me!)

FYI: Huma is a Muslim....So therefore, what you just posted has absolutely
nothing to do with what we, the adults are talking about in this thread!
Again.....Read....Study, try to stay informed!