The NYC and NJ attacks have yet to be confirmed to be Islamic terrorism,
Governor Cuomo called the NY attack terrorism, but not sure if it is
international ... all attacks on citizens is terrorism ... I remember
living in the UK during the "Irish Problem" ... we may have a lot of local
assholes doing shit!!!

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 1:55 PM, 'Perplexed' via PoliticalForum <
politicalforum@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Multiple bombs in NY and NJ. Cop slashed with a meat cleaver in NY by a
> lunatic facing deportation. Cops and innocent civilians shot by a madman
> who hated cops in Philadelphia. Radical islamic knife-wielding nutbag
> stabbed 8 in MN. Cop-hating murderer tried to run over 3 cops in Phoenix.
>
> I thought I'd read about another one somewhere in the South this week, but
> can't recall where it was.
>
> I had noticed a couple of weeks ago that we'd seen a perceived decrease in
> terrorist attacks and anti-cop violence for 2-3 weeks. And then all of the
> above happens within a few days.
>
> Personally I think this is the new normal if Hillary Clinton is elected
> and the deluded radicals like BLM and the rest of the cop-haters and
> terrorist sympathizers and defenders are given the respect democrats bestow
> upon them.

brine
http://brineb.blogspot.com/