Huma is a Muslim....So therefore, what you just posted has absolutely
nothing to do with what we, the adults are talking about in this thread
---
just pointing out there's a first for everything.
the joke will be on your zionist klan when we have our first muslim
Secretary of State.

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 6:25:11 PM UTC-5, KeithInTampa wrote:

> Plain Ol'?
>
> Do you think that Huma Abedin; (unlike her idiotic husband Anthony Weiner)
> is Jewish?   (It wouldn't surprise me!)
>
> FYI: Huma is a Muslim....So therefore, what you just posted has absolutely
> nothing to do with what we, the adults are talking about in this thread!
> Again.....Read....Study, try to stay informed!
>

> On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 7:13 PM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>

>>    - First Jewish Secretary of State
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_State>: Henry
>>    Kissinger <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger> (1973)
>>    - First Jewish female mayor of a major American city (San Francisco
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco>): Dianne Feinstein
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein> (1977)
>>    - First Jewish female governor: Madeleine M. Kunin
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_M._Kunin> (1985)
>>    - First Jewish openly gay member of the U.S. Congress
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Congress>/U.S. House of
>>    Representatives
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives>:
>>    Barney Frank <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_Frank> (took
>>    office 1981, disclosed homosexuality 1989)
>>    - First senate election in which both major party candidates were
>>    Jewish. (1990 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election
>>
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Minnesota,_1990>)
>>
>>    (1990)
>>    - First independent Jewish member of the U.S. Congress
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Congress>/U.S. House of
>>    Representatives
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives>:
>>    Bernie Sanders <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders> (1991)
>>    - First Jewish female members of the United States Senate
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate>: Barbara Boxer
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Boxer> and Dianne Feinstein
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein> (1993)
>>    - First Jewish female Justice of the Supreme Court of the United
>>    States
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States>: Ruth
>>    Bader Ginsburg <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg>
>>    (1993)
>>    - First Jewish nominee for Vice President of the United States
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_of_the_United_States>
>>    on a major party ticket, and first Jewish candidate to receive an
>> electoral
>>    vote excluding faithless electors: Joe Lieberman
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lieberman> (2000)
>>    - First Jewish elected official representing large constituency to
>>    serve past ninety years of age: David Cohen
>>    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cohen_%28politician%29> (2004)
>>    - First Jewish whip

> [...]

---
"PoliticalForum" group.