Cuomo looked like a complete idiot giving that statement IMO. "It depends
on your definition of terrorism".

No, actually it doesn't. Nobody has said it's radical Islamic terrorism,
but you'd have to be an abject moron to try to claim it's not terrorism. Of
course I guess he had to say that b/c the even dumber mayor of NYC couldn't
bring himself to even admit that.