We've established who promotes it, (and yes....Who capitlizes upon it)
--
yep ... jews and xians.

  but you Sir, are a part and parcel of the proble, and yet you have the
audacity to point fingers at those who for maybe the right or wrong
reasons, attempt to help.
---
fuck the xians and jews and their help.