Homosexuality is still not all that prominent in the NFL, despite what ESPN
and other far left Establishment media hypes may attempt to portray.
---
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_American_football

But no matter, the Titans had a good day!  Enjoy it.
---
I couldn't care less about football.
it's a game that some adults take way too serious.