Seriously that is a lot of globalist power brokers that gather there.
-------
Sure is. I was reading Colin Powell's emails yesterday. In them, he makes
sure his friends know he's either going or just got back from there each
year. On the one this year, he sent an email to a friend upon return
saying, "half the nation's GDP was there".

Politicians, bankers, hedge fund managers....it completely reveals the
governing elite that has taken this country down.

I used to admire Colin Powell, even if I don't agree with his politics. But
then I read almost 2 years' worth of his emails. :(