Dr. Eowyn posted: "We are in the 21st century, but the president of
Equatorial Guinea is a cannibal. John Shammas reports for the UK Mirror,
Sept. 11, 2016, that Teodoro Obiang Nguema, 74, has ruled over Equatorial
Guinea since 1979. Nguema came to power by overthrowing"
New post on *Fellowship of the Minds*
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/eowyn2/> African dictator is a
cannibal; eats opponents’ testicles & brain
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/19/african-dictator-is-a-cannibal-eats-opponents-testicles-brain/>
by
Dr. Eowyn <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/eowyn2/>

We are in the 21st century, but the president of Equatorial Guinea is a
cannibal.

[image: equatorial-guinea-map]
<https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/equatorial-guinea-map.gif>

John Shammas reports for the UK *Mirror*
<http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/meet-teodoro-obiang-nguema-equatorial-8808273>,
Sept. 11, 2016, that *Teodoro Obiang Nguema*, 74, has ruled over Equatorial
Guinea since 1979.

Nguema came to power by overthrowing his uncle, Francisco Macias N'Guema,
who had Nguema's family murdered.

Known as "torturer-in-chief," not only does Nguema torture and oppress his
political opponents, many say his depravity goes even deeper. They claim
Nguema is a cannibal who skins his opponents alive and devours their
testicles and brains as a way to boost his sexual prowess.

Severo Moto, a political rival of Nguema, said in a 2004 interview with
Spanish radio: "He has just devoured a police ­commissioner. I say devoured
because this commissioner was buried without the testicles and the brain.
[He] wants me to go back to Guinea ... [so he can] eat my testicles."

Having remained in power for almost 40 years, Nguema is said to
increasingly believe himself to have God-like powers. One of his former
advisors said: "He can decide to kill without anyone calling him to account
and without going to hell because it is God himself, with whom he is in
permanent contact and who gives him this strength."

There are unconfirmed rumors that Nguema has prostate cancer. His son,
Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, 46, who serves as a vice president, would be
his natural successor.

[image: president-teodoro-obiang-nguema-son]
<https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/president-teodoro-obiang-nguema-son.jpg>

By the way, Equatorial Guinea has the lowest average IQ in the world, of
59, which means the average Equatorial Guinean is a moron (the definition
of "moron" is an IQ of 51 to 70).  See "How smart or stupid is your country?
<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/10/11/how-smart-or-stupid-is-your-country/>
"

There are other African cannibal dictators, including:

   - Idi Amin <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin>, who ruled Uganda
   from 1971 to 1979, was reported to cannibalize the bodies of his political
   opponents but kept their severed heads in refrigerators. After he was
   deposed in 1979, he first fled to Libya, then Saudi Arabia where he lived
   the last few years of his life, paid $30,000 a month by the Saudis

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-428628/Mad-Ugandan-dictators-son-reveals-Big-Daddy.html>,
   until his death in 2003 at age 78 from kidney failure.
   - Jean-Bédel Bokassa
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-B%C3%A9del_Bokassa>, the leader of
   the Central African Republic from 1966 to 1979, was also said to be a
   cannibal. In 1977, emulating his hero Napoleon, he crowned himself emperor
   of the Central African Empire in a ceremony costing $20 million (11.8m).
   Overthrown by French troops in 1979, Bokassa went into exile in France
   where he had a *château* and other property bought with the money he had
   embezzled. He returned to the Central African Republic in 1986 and was put
   on trial, found guilty of the murder of schoolchildren and oher crimes, but
   was cleared of charges of cannibalism. His death sentence was commuted to
   life in solitary confinement, but was freed just six years later in 1993.
   In 1996 he proclaimed himself the 13th Apostle and claims to have had
   secret meetings with the Pope. He died of heart attack few months later.
   - Joshua Milton Blahyi <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked>,
   a tribal priest-turned-army leader known as General Butt Naked (for going
   into battle naked, believing that his nakedness protected him from
   bullets), led a mercenary unit during the First Liberian Civil war in 1989.
   (Liberia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia> was founded in 1847 by
   the first "back to Africa" movement of American blacks.) Blahyi claimed he
   had a vision in which he was told by the Devil that he would become a great
   warrior and should practice human sacrifice and cannibalism to increase his
   power. He said in an interview with the *Seattle Post-Intelligencer
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Post-Intelligencer>*: "Sometimes
   I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive
   under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes
   I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them." In January 2008
   Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the
   killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided
   into pieces for us to eat." In 1997, Blahyi converted to Christianity and
   is now the president of the End Time Train Evangelistic Ministries Inc,
   headquartered in Liberia. In the United States, Pastor Robert Letner Jr.
   founded the Trilateral Church of the South based on Blahyi's message of
   redemption and forgiveness.

See also "Nigeria restaurant serves roasted human heads
<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/03/01/nigeria-restaurant-serves-roasted-human-heads/>
".

We recoil in horror, as we should, at these reports of African cannibalism,
but what about the horrors that go on every day in Planned Parenthood
clinics across the U.S., where the body parts of aborted unborn humans are
sold for profit? Hmm?

   - More Planned Parenthood horrors on sale of aborted babies.
   Warning: graphic

<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/08/07/more-planned-parenthood-horrors-intact-baby-body-parts-for-sale/>
   - Planned Parenthood sells body parts of aborted human babies

<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/14/planned-parenthood-sells-body-parts-of-aborted-human-beings/>
   - Second Planned Parenthood sting video: use ‘less crunchy’ abortion
   method to get intact body parts for sale

<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/21/second-planned-parenthood-sting-video-use-less-crunchy-abortion-method-to-get-intact-body-parts-for-sale/>
   - Companies that fund Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted baby
   body parts

<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/27/companies-that-fund-planned-parenthood/>
   - Planned Parenthood accepts donations earmarked for aborting
   black babies

<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/03/04/blacklivesdontmatter-planned-parenthood-accepts-donation-earmarked-for-aborting-black-babies/>
   - Planned Parenthood’s Clergy Advisory Board says the abortion mill “is
   doing God’s work”

<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/08/05/planned-parenthoods-clergy-advisory-board-says-the-abortion-mill-is-doing-gods-work/>
   - Kansas Episcopal Church celebrates 42 years of abortion with
   fundraiser for Planned Parenthood

<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/01/09/kansas-episcopal-church-celebrates-42-years-of-abortion-with-fundraiser-for-planned-parenthood/>

*~Eowyn*
*Dr. Eowyn <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/eowyn2/>* | September
19, 2016 at 7:18 am | Tags: African cannibals
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=african-cannibals>, average IQ of
Equatorial Guinea
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=average-iq-of-equatorial-guinea>,
Equatorial
Guinea <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=equatorial-guinea>, Idi Amin
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=idi-amin>, Jean-Bédel Bokassa
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=jean-bedel-bokassa>, Joshua Milton
Blahyi <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=joshua-milton-blahyi>, Liberia
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=liberia>, Planned Parenthood harvests
organs from live babies
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=planned-parenthood-harvests-organs-from-live-babies>,
Severo Moto <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=severo-moto>, Teodoro
Nguema Obiang Mangue
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=teodoro-nguema-obiang-mangue>, Teodoro
Obiang Nguema <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=teodoro-obiang-nguema>
| Categories: abortion <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=13538>, crime
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=34945349>, Evil
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=35821819>, Planned Parenthood
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=192136>, Race
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=1871403>, United States
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=5850> | URL: http://wp.me/pKuKY-ztM

Comment
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/19/african-dictator-is-a-cannibal-eats-opponents-testicles-brain/#respond>
   See all comments
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/19/african-dictator-is-a-cannibal-eats-opponents-testicles-brain/#comments>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=1d26f3d2707c7345915d8b297361ecf7&email=bovinescatologists%40gmail.com&b=LLuO58MoL%2C0afcOd1M%25-4uQgWF6%7C0CB%2F%2FgJ1D1Q3_BDvSyOsWtN>
to no longer receive posts from Fellowship of the Minds.