*                                                                  : JOHN
KERRY'S FAMILY PICTURES*

*Guess who's married to John Kerry's daughter?* *Did you know that in 2009
the daughter of Secretary of State John Kerry, Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry,
married an Iranian physician named Dr. Brian Vale Nahed.  No mainstream
media reported this. Guess who was the best man at the wedding? Mohammad
Javad Zarif.  So who is Mr. Zarif? * *Zarif is the current minister of
foreign affairs for Iran**. He was Kerrys chief counterpart in the nuclear
deal negotiations just concluded. Meaning Kerry was dealing with his
daughter's father-in-law? Cozy??Isn't this a lovely picture?*[image:
088604_Kerrys_12172009.jpg (624Ã ’351)]

*Isn't this a lovely picture?* *As * * Front Page Magazine
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.frontpagemag.com_fpm_254196_agents-2Denemy-2Dkenneth-2Dr-2Dtimmerman-3Futm-5Fsource-3DIran-2BChief-2BNegotiator-2BSon-2BBest-2BMan-2Bat-2BKerry-2BDaughter-2BWedding-26utm-5Fcampaign-3DElections-26utm-5Fmedium-3Demail&d=CwMFaQ&c=Rm3hRyxmymJgpBTCyRDm7Q&r=cLlP9uC9Lrtzc5eoHEqAj8gjB2zDbsUEmCD2MsheEg4&m=1Hkrd5RlS210z9x5edLq02Ej25Yz5vonHN2IfDkswKk&s=8gR15A1DZ7bLrg6t6KNcSpq8NKCbWh3I1VQFxQpCd9k&e=>
pointed out several months ago, the nuclear talks with Iran were a
tragic farce, choreographed and orchestrated by Iran. And unfortunately, we
are going to have to live with the consequences. When (not "if") the bomb
blows.*

*  Can you say* *"conflict of interest"* *..after of course,* *"breach of
national security"* *... and* *"aiding and* *abetting* *" one of our
principal national enemies?*

*But then what's new. Even as Muslims make up just 1% of the country,*
*Hillary's
top aide is a Muslim**, as is* *Obama's**. Is it any wonder Obama wants to
bring in thousands of young Muslims as refugees even though his security
people say they cannot properly vet them. *

 *I Shouldn't Have To Ask You To*  *Pass This On To Everyone!!!*

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>