Has anyone else seen anything on this?

*Subject:* *Fwd: The mystery deepens*

*Date:* September 19, 2016 at 10:16:45 PM EDT
*Subject:* *The mystery deepens*

 Note that this facility is listed

 *A Presidential candidate collapses at a ceremony in NYC...and is shoved,
unconscious, by SS into a van like a side of beef and rushed off...not to
one of the many world-class hospitals and clinics nearby...but to her
daughter's $11M apartment.*
*Sound odd? It did to me.*
*So I looked up a bit about Chelsea's new apt.*:

THE WHITMAN, 21 EAST 26TH STREET, 4 - FLATIRON DISTRICT, NEW YORK
Real estate listing on her apartment:

http://www.elliman.com/new- york-city/the-whitman-21-east-
26-street-4-manhattan-uehbvqr

*I discovered that it exactly shares an address with*:
METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC. 21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl New York, NY
10010
SAME address..SAME Floor...only One Apt. per floor.

*For a woman very secretive about her ambiguous medical conditions...whom
avoids hospitals like the plague, it occurred to me that when the Clinton's
bought this incredibly expensive apt. for their daughter in 2013...they may
have also purchased it with the intent of using it as a secret private
medical treatment facility for Hillary to use during her anticipated
campaign.*

*To the press...it would only appear Hillary was just dropping in for a
visit with her daughter...when, in reality, she is receiving medical
treatment and controlled substances from private physicians and private
pharmacists...on private property (no need for disclosure).*

*If so, Chelsea's apt. served it's secret purpose flawlessly this Sunday.*

*It makes sense that to establish a clandestine medical treatment facility
in a residential apartment--one which is legally compliant with the
controlled substances dispensing/stocking/delivery & shipping
requirements...and one which is able to legally supply and treat a private
patient with the drugs needed, one would also have to register the address
as a medical treatment facility.*

*In this case, I would assume the Clinton Foundation would be the
controlling entity.*

*A staff (and private) doctor or pharmacist would then be employed (Hillary
has two) to legally treat the patient, practice medicine within the
confines of the private residence...and dispense drugs to that private
patient without any disclosure.*

*This sham medical facility, while legally registered as a public care
facility...would also have to be closed to the public in order to operate
without any disclosure.*

*THIS is exactly what appears to be taking place at 21 East 26th Street,
4th Fl., New York, NY.*

*Comments*?
State website:
https://profiles.health.ny. gov/home_care
Listed on Yelp:
Metrocare Home Services - Flatiron - New York, NY
<http://com.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6e9bdf3ddfb426b3df728ee00&id=397bc6ad1a&e=f97816a530>

[image: Description: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>