Wow:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/20/breaking-rep-lamar-smith-demands-interview-with-stonetear-aka-paul-combetta-pdf-below/

← Donald Trump Rally, Kenansville North Carolina – 5:00pm Live Stream…
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/20/donald-trump-rally-kenansville-north-carolina-500pm-live-stream/>
Join Us On The Wall – “Deplorables United”… →
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/20/join-us-on-the-wall-deplorables-united/>
BREAKING: Rep. Lamar Smith Demands Interview With “Stonetear” aka Paul
Combetta (pdf below)…
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/20/breaking-rep-lamar-smith-demands-interview-with-stonetear-aka-paul-combetta-pdf-below/>
Posted on September 20, 2016
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/20/breaking-rep-lamar-smith-demands-interview-with-stonetear-aka-paul-combetta-pdf-below/>
by sundance <https://theconservativetreehouse.com/author/sundancecracker/>

Hillary Clinton’s IT technician Paul Combetta has been confirmed by all
reasonable inquiry
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798398/House-Republicans-probe-Reddit-post-showing-Clinton-contractor-sight-help-scrubbing-VIP-emails.html>
be online user “*stonetear*” as originally discovered by Katica
<https://twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst>.  The Clinton camp is scrambling and
took the day off today in a transparent attempt to come up with a
coordinated strategy.

Today, the House Science Committee Chairman Lamar Smith is demanding
answers:

[image: bleach-bit-5]
<https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/bleach-bit-5.jpg>[image:
bleach-bit-6-katica]
<https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/bleach-bit-6-katica.jpg>

*(Left) Paul Combetta aka “stonetear”, (Right) Katica*

Specifically, Chairman Smith is demanding an interview with Paul Combetta
to get answers to the myriad of questions which surfaced yesterday as an
outcome of theStonetear discovery
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/>
.

Two Platte River Network (PRN) officials Paul Combetta and Bill Thornton,
plead the Fifth Amendment last week when subpoenaed to testify about
Hillary Clinton’s server set-up before the House Oversight Committee.
Originally,  Science Committee Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas) demanded
transcribed interviews with seven Platte River Networks employees in July
2016, but was rebuffed.

However, yesterdays reports –an outcome of Katica’s research
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/>–
that Combetta was specifically asking for on-line assistance to modify
emails for a “VERY VIP” client prior to extraction from the Platte River
Network server system, have led Representative Smith to demand the
interviews be scheduled by Friday of this week:

View this document on Scribd <http://www.scribd.com/doc/324709851>

“If true, these details raise new questions as to whether Platte River
Networks purposefully defied legal document retention requirements.
Further, it is unclear if the Federal Bureau of Investigation was aware of
these facts at the time of their investigation”.

Chairman Smith wrote the letter above, and sent immediately Monday, to
Platte River Networks attorney Kenneth Eichner.   Attorney Eichner, is
refusing to comment on the matter to any media inquiry.

Paul Combetta (stonetear) is currently the subject of a broader House
Oversight investigation on whether Clinton ordered the destruction of
emails that had been subpoenaed by the Benghazi Committee.  The evidence of
Combetta seeking assistance to modify federal records
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/>
on
July 24th 2014 is a clear indication he was not acting alone.

Hillary Clinton’s attorney’s, who also appear to be representing Combetta’s
personally
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/20/day-2-hillarys-i-t-guy-paul-combetta-aka-stonetear-the-reddit-and-the-timeline/>,
had previously claimed Combetta was conducting his modification and
deletion activity without any impetus from Hillary Clinton or her immediate
aides.

[…]  “As the F.B.I.’s report notes,” Mr. Fallon said, “neither Hillary
Clinton nor her attorneys had knowledge of the Platte River Network
employee’s actions. It appears he acted on his own and against guidance
given by both Clinton’s and Platte River’s attorneys to retain all data in
compliance with a congressional preservation request.” (link
<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html?_r=1>
)

The July 24th 2014 revelations
<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/>
specifically
refute that narrative
<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html?_r=1>
.

[image: bleach-bit-2]
<https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/bleach-bit-2.jpg>

Chairman Lamar Smith, via The Science Committee, is now launching his own
probe into the security of Clinton’s server in an effort to get to the
truth.

Legally, this is a potentially catastrophic and embarrassing issue for the
FBI.  If a random researcher/analyst like Katica
<https://twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst> (brilliant though she may be) is able
on her own uncover intensely relevant facts regarding Hillary’s email
scandal, that were hiding in plain sight yet somehow evading the FBI’s
“thorough” investigation, the decision by the FBI to grant immunity to Paul
Combetta becomes an additional topic of discussion.

As Zero Hedge asks
<http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/house-committee-demands-interview-oh-shit-guy-friday-noon-over-reddit-thread>
:

*The only question now is how FBI Director Comey chooses to handle the
embarrassment.  We see two potential paths, including: 1) pursue Combetta
for potentially excluding relevant disclosures during his FBI interview
process; or 2) bury the story as quickly as possible in an effort to save
face.*

*We have our guess on Comey’s most likely path…what say you?*

[image: clinton-lynch-comey]
<https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/clinton-lynch-comey.jpg>

Additional Research Links and Full Backstory:

   - *Day #1* – The jaw-dropping “stonetear” discovery. The citations, the
   full outline HERE

<https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/>
   - *Day #2* – The timeline of Stonetear against the known activity
   outlined HERE

Katica <https://twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst>: “the girl with the Pepe tattoo”