Obamacare was designed to fail. It’s a gigantic con job. It was drawn up in
such a way that it would eventually collapse thus theoretically clearing
the way for single-payer     http://canadafreepress.com/p
rint_friendly/was-obamacare-designed-to-failWas Obamacare designed to fail?
------------------------------

By Matthew Vadum <http://canadafreepress.com/members/1/Vadum/155> —— Bio
and Archives <http://canadafreepress.com/members/1/Vadum/155> *September
20, 2016*

[image: Description: F5B2D69A-F150-499A-B297-D39A6B72BF47]Well, DUH!

Of course Obamacare was designed to fail. The system is built on lies. It
is a Trojan horse for a total government takeover of health care in the
United States.

In an op-ed in The Hill
<http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/healthcare/296540-a-doctor-asks-was-obamacare-designed-to-fail>,
Jeffrey I. Barke, M.D., who practices family medicine in Newport Beach,
Calif., examines the issue. He writes:

  As ObamaCare’s troubles mount, I’ve heard my patients and my peers in
healthcare ask: How could the law’s authors not have seen this coming? For
my part, I think a different question needs to be asked: What if they did?
What if ObamaCare was purposely designed to fail?

  Every day, it seems like there are a dozen new headlines about the crisis
facing ObamaCare. Premiums are rising faster than ever. Meanwhile, health
insurance companies are abandoning the law’s exchanges left and right,
unable to compete in the top-down, regulation-driven environment created by
the law. Less than three years into its implementation, the law has never
looked so precarious.

  This vindicates the critics who have predicted these outcomes for years.
They were laughed out of the room when they said the law would enter into a
“death spiral,” but now that looks like an inevitability. Even the law’s
most ardent defenders — including its namesake, President Obama — are
calling for serious reforms to stop the law from imploding. Inevitably, the
solutions they demand are more regulation, more government, more top-down
control of Americans’ health care.

  Then again, that may have always been the plan. It now seems to me that
ObamaCare’s creators weren’t blind to what they were doing — they were
playing a long game that is just now coming to fruition.

Dr. Barke is late to the party but he’s definitely welcome to grab a beer,
sit down on a comfortable couch, and stick around.

The evidence has been around since before Barack Obama became president.

Yale University political science professor Jacob Hacker, known as the
“father of the public option” admitted at a Tides Foundation event in 2008
that Obamacare would lead to a single-payer health care system.

Hacker said:

  Someone once said to me, ‘Well, this is a Trojan horse for single payer.’
Well, it’s not a Trojan horse, right? It’s just right there! I’m telling
you, we’re going to get there over time, slowly, but we’ll move away from
reliance on employment based health insurance as we should. But we’re going
to do it in a way that we’re not going to frighten people into thinking
that they’re going to lose their private insurance.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has admitted Obamacare was
designed to fail in order to clear the way for a single-payer system.

Capital Research Center alumnus David Hogberg says more or less the same
thing.

Obamacare is in a death spiral, Hogberg says. “A death spiral occurs when
not enough young and healthy people sign up for health insurance. Thanks to
Obamacare’s design, a death spiral is inevitable.”

The above is only a tiny portion of the evidence available, by the way.

So of course Obamacare was designed to fail. It’s a gigantic con job. It
was drawn up in such a way that it would eventually collapse thus
theoretically clearing the way for single-payer.

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>