MUST SEE: 11 times Obama talked down to Americans during his final UN
address Rebel Staff

-

A new video shows yet again just how much contempt Obama has for the United
States.

The list, compiled by Grabien, consists of the following:

1) In America, there’s too much money in politics.

2) There’s also too much “entrenched partisanship.”

3) Too few Americans are civically engaged.

4) A ”patchwork of laws” in America set out to make it hard for Americans
to vote.

5) Considering our founding ideals, America has made “our share of mistakes
over these last 25 years.”

6) The only way the world will become more secure is for powerful nations
like America to “accept constraints.”

7) For believing that all countries must adhere to certain “international
norms,” many Americans criticize Obama.

8) Too many in Washington believe all of the problems in the world can be
solved by Washington.

9) As president, he’s helped “curb” America’s “excesses of capitalism.”

10) America has “undermined unions,” which has destroyed manufacturing jobs.

11) In calling for greater respect and tolerance, Obama also likened racial
discrimination in the U.S. to ethnic discrimination in Burundi and and
religious discrimination in Burma.

Watch the full video here <https://news.grabien.com/story.php?id=540>!
http://www.therebel.media/must_see_11_times_obama_talked_down_to_americans_during_his_final_un_address