____________________________________
 From: baconl...@gmail.com
To:  PoliticalForum@googlegroups.com
Sent: 9/22/2016 7:30:43 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd: The Deplorables

_https://www.lewrockwell.com/https://www.lewrockwelhttps://www._
(https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/09/brandon-smith/deplorables/)

Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google  Groups.

*  Visit our other community at _http://www.PoliticalForum.com/_
(http://www.politicalforum.com/)
*  It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the  latest breaking news, and more.

---
You received this message  because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"PoliticalForum" group.
To  unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email  to _politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com_
(mailto:politicalforum+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com) .
For  more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.