With regard to the Cato Institute's 2009 statistics, I would suggest that
the odds of being killed or wounded are far greater today than they were in
2009.....

The idea that we want to allow for individuals who are not necessarily
inclined to acclimate into our culture; and with ISIS announcing that they
intend on infiltrating these refugees that the Obama Administration has
agreed to accept;  then yes, I think Donald Trump Junior's meme was right
on point and a good one!