I find, nor does anyone other than whack jobs, nothing bigoted about
Christianity. We don't lop off heads, don't torture people, allow all
things to go forward through the courts.... even those items we vehemently
oppose. Just what bigotry is there in legally putting ones beliefs on the
table for open discussion and legal disposition????

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:12 AM, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com

*Mark M. Kahle H.*

---
"PoliticalForum" group.