10 Signs That An All-Out Attempt Is Being Made To Sabotage The Trump
Campaign <http://endoftheamericandream.com>

10 Signs That An All-Out Attempt Is Being Made To Sabotage The Trump

[image: 10-number-ten-public-domain]

Can the craziest election in modern American history get even crazier? At
this point we are just 28 days away from the election, and it appears that
an all-out attempt is being made to sabotage Donald Trump’s campaign. But
the big surprise is where the worst of this sabotage is coming from. We
always knew that politics in America is a dirty game, and that the Clintons
are the dirtiest players in the game. And we always knew that the
mainstream media was going to be in Clinton’s corner, although it has been
a shock to what degree they have completely abandoned any pretense of
objectivity during this election cycle. So it was always going to be an
uphill battle for Donald Trump, but what he didn’t anticipate was blatant
and widespread sabotage of his campaign from within his own party. In
recent days it has become clear that the worst sabotage to the Trump
campaign is being done by people that are supposed to be on his side.

It is being called “the Republican civil war”, and I don’t think that is
overstating the case at all. Prominent Republicans all over America have
turned their backs on Trump in recent days, and many of them have even
publicly announced that they are going to be voting for Hillary Clinton.

I have always said that the establishment would move heaven and earth in
order to keep Donald Trump out of the White House, and that is precisely
what we are watching unfold right in front of us. Establishment
Republicans, establishment Democrats, the mainstream media and the Clinton
campaign are all working together to torpedo the Trump movement. Never
before in modern American history have we seen anything like this. The
following are 10 signs that an all-out attempt is being made to sabotage
the Trump campaign just before the election…

*1.* Gateway Pundit
is reporting on rumors that it was actually a close advisor to Paul Ryan
(who wants to run for president in 2020 by the way) that leaked the now
infamous Trump audio recording to the press.

*2.* The Blaze
is reporting that there is a “mass hunt underway” at NBC News for more
damaging comments that can be used against Trump.

*3.* According to Bill O’Reilly
there are three major media organizations that have “ordered their
employees to destroy Donald Trump”.

*4.* There is a major push to have tapes from *The Apprentice* released
which supposedly contain even more damaging things
than were said on the audio recording released by the Washington Post.

*5.* According to Mike Cernovich
there are widespread reports of local GOP officials sabotaging the Trump
campaign on the local level in critical swing states.

*6.* USA Today
<http://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/elections/trump-support/> is
reporting that 180 prominent Republican leaders have either denounced Trump
or revoked their endorsements of him since the release of the tape
containing Trump’s lewd remarks.

*7.* George W. Bush’s niece, Lauren Bush Lauren, has announced that she is
going to be voting for Hillary Clinton

*8.* Glenn Beck
has admitted that he considered voting for Hillary Clinton, but that
instead he will be voting for Constitution Party candidate Darrell Castle.

*9.* Christianity Today, the largest and most prominent magazine for
evangelical Christians, has just posted a scathing anti-Trump editorial

*10.* The mainstream media is breathlessly proclaiming that “civil war
has broken out in the Republican Party, and to a large extent they are
actually correct. Never before in U.S. political history have we seen a
major party so divided less than a month before a presidential election.

If Donald Trump can overcome the release of the lewd tape, the sabotage of
his campaign by members of his own party and the worst pounding that any
presidential candidate has ever taken from the mainstream media to win the
election, it will be the biggest miracle in American political history by

But even if Donald Trump is able to overcome all of these factors and get
the votes that he needs, the truth is that the election could still be
stolen from him. There was widespread evidence of very serious election
fraud in 2012
and I recently sat down with Zach Drew and Sasha Volz of RITN and explained
why we need to be watching for the same things on election day in 2016

Before I end this article, I just want to comment on why some top
Republicans are so motivated to sabotage the Trump campaign.

If Donald Trump wins in 2016, it would be nearly impossible for any
Republican to challenge him for the nomination in 2020.

That would mean that the next time any top Republican could realistically
shoot for the White House would be 2024.

This helps to explain why Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have been so
openly hostile to the Trump campaign. A Trump loss “keeps 2020 open”, and
many analysts believe that after four years of Hillary Clinton it would be
a golden opportunity for a Republican candidate.

So the truth is that much of this opposition to Trump is simply based on
selfish political ambition.

Unfortunately, this civil war in the Republican Party has paved the way for
Hillary Clinton to get into the White House, and I don’t believe that there
will be any way that our nation will recover from that. To a certain extent
the damage has already been done, but four years under Hillary would
certainly finish us off.

I don’t know what the result of the election in November will be, so it is
entirely possible that Donald Trump could still pull off a miraculous

But right now things look *really* bad for his campaign, and things seem to
be getting worse with each passing day.

*About the author: Michael Snyder <http://amzn.to/24DcWdH> is the founder
and publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog and End Of The American Dream.
Michael’s controversial new book about Bible prophecy entitled “The Rapture
Verdict” is available in paperback <http://amzn.to/1RCOMNL> and for the
Kindle <http://amzn.to/1ozJ1V8> on Amazon.com.**

The Winged Bull Of Nimrod And Part Of The Temple Of Baal Are Being
Displayed In The Colosseum In Rome

[image: winged-bull-of-nimrod-on-display-in-rome]
you thought having “the harbinger of Baal
in New York City was bad, wait until you hear what they are doing in Rome.
A reproduction of a winged bull from the ancient city of Nimrud, Iraq and a
recreation of part of the ceiling from the Temple of Bel (Baal) are being
put on display in the Colosseum in Rome, Italy. This exhibit has been
entitled “Rising From the Ashes: Ebla, Nimrud, Palmyra
and it is being sponsored by UNESCO. As I will discuss below, the statue of
the winged bull from Nimrud and the Temple of Bel both have direct links to
ancient Babylon and a very insidious character from the Bible known as
Nimrod. Symbols have meaning, and to have these symbols erected at one of
the most famous landmarks in Rome is more than just a little bit disturbing.

>From ancient times, Nimrod and the various pagan gods that were based on
Nimrod were often represented as human-animal hybrids. In this case, a bull
with a human head that also has wings is known as a “lamassu”. According to
Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamassu>, lamassu statues can
currently be found “at the Gate of All Nations
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gate_of_All_Nations> at Persepolis
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persepolis> in Iran, the British Museum
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Museum> in London, the Musée du
Louvre <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mus%C3%A9e_du_Louvre> in Paris,
the National
Museum of Iraq <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Museum_of_Iraq> in
Baghdad, the Metropolitan Museum of Art
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Museum_of_Art> in New York and
the Oriental Institute, Chicago

The lamassu statue that has been put on display in Rome is a full scale
reproduction of one that was destroyed by ISIS in the city of Nimrud, Iraq.
The following comes from an article about this exhibit in the New York Times

A statue of a human-headed winged bull from the Northwest Palace in Nimrud,
that was bulldozed by the Islamic State last year to great outcry
has been faithfully recreated using modern technology and put on exhibit at
the Colosseum in Rome to spur discussion of the possible reconstruction of
war-torn archaeological sites.

But it isn’t just the statue that has a link to Nimrod. The city where this
lamassu statue once stood is actually named “Nimrud”, and as Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrud> has pointed out, experts believe
that the name “Nimrud” was derived from the Biblical character “Nimrod”…

Archeologists believe that the city was given the name Nimrud in modern
times after the Biblical Nimrod
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_%28king%29>, a legendary hunting hero.
[5] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrud#cite_note-5>[6]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrud#cite_note-Brill-6> The city was
identified as the Biblical city of *Calah* (Hebrew *Kelah* (כלח), Greek
*Khalakh* (χαλαχ)), also written *Kalhu*, first referred to alongside Nimrod
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod> in Genesis 10
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_Noah>, by Henry Rawlinson
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Henry_Rawlinson,_1st_Baronet> in 1850 on
the basis of a possible interpretation of the city’s cuneiform
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuneiform> proper name as “Levekh”.

And if the original name of the ancient city was indeed “Calah”, then it is
quite appropriate that the city has now been named after Nimrod, because he
is the one that actually founded “Calah” in the first place according to
the Bible. The following is what Genesis 10:8-12 says in the Modern English
Version <http://amzn.to/2dHbkSt>…

8 Cush was the father of *Nimrod*. He became a mighty one on the earth. 9 He
was a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said, “Even like
*Nimrod* the mighty hunter before the Lord.” 10 The beginning of his
kingdom was Babel,[b
] Uruk, Akkad, and Kalneh in the land of Shinar. 11 From that land he went
to Assyria and built Nineveh, the city Rehoboth Ir, and *Calah*, 12 and
Resen between Nineveh and *Calah* (that is the principal city).

Nimrod was the grandson of Noah, and according to tradition he played a
major role in turning humanity away from God after the Flood. He founded
many of the greatest cities of the ancient Middle East, and for a time he
ruled over virtually all of the known world. In other words, he created the
very first “New World Order” in the post-flood era. And according to
Josephus <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod>, it was Nimrod that
initiated the construction of the Tower of Babel…

Now it was Nimrod who excited them to such an affront and contempt of God.
He was the grandson of Ham, the son of Noah, a bold man, and of great
strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe it to God, as if it were
through his means they were happy, but to believe that it was their own
courage which procured that happiness. *He also gradually changed the
government into tyranny, seeing no other way of turning men from the fear
of God, but to bring them into a constant dependence on his power*. He also
said he would be revenged on God, if he should have a mind to drown the
world again; for that *he would build a tower too high for the waters to
reach*. And that he would avenge himself on God for destroying their

Now the multitude were very ready to follow the determination of Nimrod,
and to esteem it a piece of cowardice to submit to God; and *they built a
tower*, neither sparing any pains, nor being in any degree negligent about
the work: and, by reason of the multitude of hands employed in it, *it grew
very high*, sooner than any one could expect; but the thickness of it was
so great, and it was so strongly built, that thereby its great height
seemed, upon the view, to be less than it really was. It was built of burnt
brick, cemented together with mortar, made of bitumen, that it might not be
liable to admit water. When God saw that they acted so madly, he did not
resolve to destroy them utterly, since they were not grown wiser by the
destruction of the former sinners; but he caused a tumult among them, by
producing in them diverse languages, and causing that, through the
multitude of those languages, they should not be able to understand one
another. The place wherein they built the tower is now called Babylon,
because of the confusion of that language which they readily understood
before; for the Hebrews mean by the word Babel, confusion …

In addition to “the winged bull of Nimrod”, other reproductions are also
part of the exhibit in Rome. The following comes from an article in the

Alongside the winged bull, the exhibition will feature a reconstruction of
the Temple of Bel at Palmyra
which was considered Syria’s most important site, and a room of the State
Archives of Ebla. All three have been rebuilt to their original dimensions.

Organisers said the purpose of the exhibition was to raise public awareness
about the destruction of cultural heritage, and to promote the protection
of sites and monuments from war and environmental catastrophes.

The article in the Guardian makes it sound like a complete reproduction of
the entire Temple of Bel is going up, but the New York Times says that it
is just a portion of the ceiling that will be displayed.

In any event, this is quite alarming as well, because this represents yet
another very strong link to Nimrod.

In a previous article, I included a quote from Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_%28mythology%29> that discusses how
“Bel” is an ancient Babylonian term for “Lord” or “Master”, and that “Baal”
comes from that original root word…

*Bel* (/ˈbeɪl/ <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English>; from
Akkadian <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_language> *bēlu*),
signifying “lord” or “master”, is a title
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title> rather than a genuine name, applied
to various gods in the Mesopotamian religion
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_religion> of Akkad
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkad_%28city%29>, Assyria
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyria> and Babylonia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonia>. The feminine form is *Belit
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%AAlit>* ‘Lady, Mistress’. *Bel* is
represented in Greek <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_language> as
*Belos* and in Latin <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin> as *Belus*.
Linguistically *Bel* is an East Semitic
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Semitic> form cognate with Northwest
Semitic <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Semitic> Baal
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal> with the same meaning.

The title of “Bel” or “Baal” seems to have originally been used primarily
for the Babylonian god Marduk. Here is more from Wikipedia

*Bel* became especially used of the Babylonian god Marduk
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marduk> and when found in Assyrian and
neo-Babylonian <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Babylonian_Empire>
personal names or mentioned in inscriptions in a Mesopotamian context it
can usually be taken as referring to Marduk and no other god. Similarly
*Belit* without some disambiguation mostly refers to Bel Marduk’s spouse
Sarpanit <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarpanit>. However Marduk’s mother,
the Sumerian goddess called Ninhursag
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninhursag>, Damkina
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damgalnuna>, Ninmah and other names in
Sumerian, was often known as *Belit-ili* ‘Lady of the Gods’ in Akkadian.

So where did “Marduk” come from?

Well, many scholars have traced the worship of Marduk all the way back to
the historical figure of Nimrod

Traditionally the Tower of Babel event has been associated with Nimrod, and
Jewish commentaries as well as the Jewish historian Josephus both seem very
emphatic on this point. Regarding the Sumerian name Enmer-kar, the suffix
“kar” means “hunter,” and so “Enmer-kar” is in fact “Enmer the Hunter,”
just as Nimrod is referred to as the “Mighty Hunter” in Genesis 10.
Furthermore, Enmerkar is named on the Sumerian King List as “the one who
built Uruk,” just as Nimrod is described in Genesis 10:10 as having a
kingdom that began in “Babel (Eridu) and Erech (Uruk)… in the land of
Shinar.” *After Enmerkar’s death he became honored in Sumerian myth as the
semi-divine hero Ninurta, and eventually this cult evolved into the great
cult of Marduk, which became the state religion of Babylon after the
conquests and religious innovations of Hammurabi.*

Are you starting to see how everything fits together?

What makes all of this far more alarming for our day and time is the fact
that a number of prominent scholars such as Tom Horn
<http://amzn.to/2dH5OM5>, Dr. Michael Lake <http://amzn.to/2e9xBrA> and Peter
Goodgame <http://amzn.to/2dF0CcT> are convinced that there seems to be a
very strong link in the Scriptures between the coming Antichrist and the
historical figure of Nimrod.

So could it be possible that when we are erecting these symbols that we are
laying out “welcome mats” for the Antichrist?

It is also very interesting to note that many scholars believe that Rome is
the “Mystery Babylon” described in Revelation 17 and Revelation 18. One
excellent work on this topic that I would highly commend is “A Woman Rides
The Beast <http://amzn.to/2dXyXkY>” by Dave Hunt.

So it is more than just a little bit odd that these symbols that have a
direct connection to Nimrod have been put up in the exact city that many
believe is the “Mystery Babylon” described in the Bible.

I know that I have covered some very deep stuff very rapidly in this
article. What I have just briefly summarized would take an entire college
course to fully unpack.

But you don’t have to be an expert to see that something very strange is
going on. Monuments that have a direct link back to Nimrod and to ancient
Babylon are starting to be erected all over the world, and I believe that
is a very ominous sign for our future.

*About the author: Michael Snyder <http://amzn.to/24DcWdH> is the founder
and publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog and End Of The American Dream.
Michael’s controversial new book about Bible prophecy entitled “The Rapture
Verdict” is available in paperback <http://amzn.to/1RCOMNL> and for the
Kindle <http://amzn.to/1ozJ1V8> on Amazon.com.**
You are subscribed to email updates from End Of The American Dream
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now
. Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United