*Election 2016: The Threat of Immigration Anarchy Hangs in the Balance*

Opening the doors to terror.

October 11, 2016

*Michael Cutler* <>

AddThis Sharing Buttons

Share to Facebook*76*Share to TwitterShare to More*84*Share to Print

[image: Description:]

Election Day is rapidly approaching. In considering what is at stake, it is
important to understand that, as I recently noted, “*The Three Most
Important Issues For 2016: Immigration, Immigration, Immigration*

Most polls skew how the concerns of the majority of Americans are reported
by the media. Most Americans are most concerned about the threats posed by
terrorists and criminals.  All too many Americans fear losing their jobs
and are concerned about the opportunities that their children will have in
these United States. Generally, when polls and surveys are conducted,
participants cannot pick more than one item that they consider to be the
most important issue. When those polled need to decide what is their
biggest worry, they tend to ignore the fact that failures of the
immigration system profoundly undermine national security and have a huge
impact on nearly every other issue of great concern.

In the Orwellian world of politics and journalism, cities that violate our
immigration laws by shielding illegal aliens from detection are referred to
as “sanctuary cities.” I addressed the threat that such jurisdictions
create in my article, “*Terrorism, Enclaves and Sanctuary Cities*
*How sanctuary cities facilitate the growth of terror enclaves in America*.”

In point of fact, on October 3, 2016 the New York Times ran an article with
the breathless title, “*Millions at Risk of Deportation as Justices Refuse
to Rehear Case*

The “millions at risk” are aliens who either entered the United States
without inspection. In the parlance of immigration enforcement personnel,
such aliens are referred to as Entrants Without Inspection (EWI).  They
were not vetted and their presence in the United States is a violation of
our laws that are supposed to prevent the entry of aliens who pose a threat
to the safety and/or well-being of Americans.

Such “at risk” aliens also include those who, subsequent to being admitted
into the United States, went on to violate the terms of their admission by
remaining in the United States beyond their authorized period of
admission if they were admitted as non-immigrant (temporary) visitors.
Foreign students who fail to attend school or fail to maintain proper
grades are subject to removal.  Aliens who take jobs for which they lack
authority are subject to removal, as are aliens who are admitted under the
provisions of temporary work visas and fail to report for those jobs or
leave those authorized jobs, but remain in the United States without

Finally, aliens who commit a variety of serious crimes may be subject to
removal even if they were admitted as lawful immigrants.

Would the New York Times run a report about efforts to get more drunk
drivers off the road by saying that stepped-up police efforts to identify
and arrest drunk drivers put those drunk drivers “at risk” of arrest? It is
more likely they would accurately report that such enforcement programs
were aimed at making our roads safer.

Aliens who work illegally, it must be noted, are likely displacing American
and/or lawful immigrant workers. In this faltering economy where so many
Americans are unemployed and under-employed, a job is a valuable
commodity.  Somehow the nonsense spewed by the media makes it appear that
there is nothing wrong with aliens who are present in the United States
provided that they are working, even if they have stolen the jobs of
hard-working Americans.

Additionally, every year hundreds of billions of dollars are wired or
otherwise sent from the United States to the home countries of aliens
working legally and illegally in the United States, hobbling our economy
and driving up our national debt.

Our immigration laws are not about bias, but about protection -- protection
for America and Americans.

Claiming that Obama sought to “protect” illegal aliens through his
executive orders and misuse of “prosecutorial discretion” is as Orwellian
as it gets.  The same could be said of “sanctuary cities.”

If our government ought to be protecting anyone, it should be the citizens
of the United States. Our government should be seeking to protect victims
of crimes committed by aliens who have no right to be present in the United
States and American workers who are displaced by foreign workers.

It is essential to note that often the victims of criminal aliens are
members of the ethnic immigrant communities in which these criminal aliens

When illegal aliens evade the inspections process, there is no record of
their entry.  We don't even know that they are here. This is a matter of
national security.

Nevertheless, Hillary Clinton would, if elected president, fill the current
vacancy at the Supreme Court presumably with an appointee who would be
predisposed to support her proposed massive amnesty program.

There would be no way to interview those millions of illegal aliens or
conduct field investigations to verify their identities, entry data and
other pertinent facts.

There would be no way to even know if they are actually citizens of the
countries they will have claimed to be citizens of. There will be no way to
verify their true identities or when they actually entered the United
States.  All that the beleaguered adjudications officers of USCIS (United
States Citizenship and Immigration Services) would have to go by are the

It would be relative child's play to defraud this system. It was noted by
the 9/11 Commission that immigration fraud and visa fraud were the key
methods by which terrorists enter the United States and embed themselves.

Having raised the issue of fraud, the Daily Caller ran an article on
October 3, 2016 showing that the lack of integrity of the immigration
system apparently mirrors the lack of integrity demonstrated repeatedly by
Ms. Clinton.  The title of that article was, “*EXCLUSIVE: DHS Refuses To
Investigate Top Official Who Fast-Tracked Visas For Hillary’s Brother*

This hard-hitting news report began with this excerpt:

*Both the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of Government
Ethics have refused to fully pursue an ethics investigation against
Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s brother, Tony Rodham, and now-Virginia
Gov. Terry McAuliffe, despite findings that DHS official Alejandro Mayorkas
gave preferential visa treatment to a company founded by Rodham.*

*This is likely a breach of federal law.*

*The DHS’s **inspector general determined*
in 2015 that Deputy Secretary Mayorkas, who at the time served as director
of Citizenship and Immigration Services, had improperly involved himself in
fast-tracking visa applications under the E-5 investor visa program for
Rodham and McAullife’s company GreenTech Automotive, which McAullife was
involved in four years before he became the governor of Virginia in 2013.*

*Federal regulations state that the director of the Office of Governmental
Ethics (OGE) **“may recommend” that the head of an agency launch an
investigation* <>* if the
OGE director “has reason to believe” a violation has taken place. These
regulations also empower the agency to take “appropriate disciplinary or
correction action.”*

The article concluded this way:

*In other words, neither agency filed reports on Mayorkas’ major ethics

*Rodham launched GreenTech Automotive in 2010. The company has in large
part been financed by EB-5 investors, in addition to receiving millions in
support from Mississippi and the U.S. government. The EB-5 funding came
through Gulf Coast Management LLC, which Rodham operated. When Hillary
Clinton served as secretary of state, Rodham traveled through China **funneling
investment through Gulf Coast*
via the EB-5 program into GreenTech.*

*Still, the company **has not sold a single electric car*
and has only manufactured 25 vehicles, even though it projected the
of 30,000 cars every year since 2014*
and after. The type of car GreenTech has produced, called MyCar, can’t go
any faster than 25 miles an hour because of regulations.*

*GreenTech is also currently being investigated by the Securities and
Exchange for securities fraud, **the details of which are unknown*

*Neither the DHS, nor OGE responded to a request for comment from The Daily
Caller News Foundation.*

For all too many of our corrupt politicians, the lack of integrity to the
immigration system is a cash cow.

For terrorists, it is something quite different.

As noted in a Washington Post article written by Bob Woodward, “*In
Hijacker's Bags, a Call to Planning, Prayer and Death*
for terrorists, the failures of the immigration system open the doors to
terrorists. Take, for instance, these chilling words found in the notebook
of Mohamed Atta, the ringleader of the terror attacks of 9/11, quoted in
Woodward's article:

"Oh, God, open all doors for me. Oh God who answers prayers and answers
those who ask you, I am asking you for your help. I am asking you for
forgiveness. I am asking you to lighten my way. I am asking you to lift the
burden I feel.

"Oh God, you who open all doors, please open all doors for me, open all
venues for me, open all avenues for me."

Metaphorically, America's doors are found at our nation's 325 ports of
entry.  Most of those terrorists were admitted into the United States
through those “front doors” and thousands of innocent people were

Those “doors” were also open to the other terrorists who subsequently went
on bloody, murderous rampages at Boston, San Bernardino and elsewhere.

Our borders and our immigration laws are our first line of defense and our
last line of defense.

[image: Avast logo] <>

Posted by: "Beowulf" <>

Visit Your Group