Just this past weekend, nearly 1,300 rabbis and a number of cantors from
all streams of American Jewry joined together to call on the US Congress to
pass comprehensive immigration reform.

In a letter sent to the Congress, which they also published on their website
<http://rac.org/Articles/index.cfm?id=23267&pge_prg_id=16390&pge_id=2541>,
the rabbis said that immigration reform was “in keeping” with the “Jewish
High Holy Days” demand of “the spirit of self-examination as individuals
and as a society.”

The letter was signed by leading clergy of the Reform, Conservative,
Orthodox, and Reconstructionist movements and called for “common sense
immigration reform” to reflect a “shared commitment to a path to
citizenship, improved family reunification policies, humane and effective
border security, sensible worker visa policies, and avenues for refugees
and asylum seekers.”

The letter went on to say that Jewish history “coupled with the most-often
repeated Biblical commandment to love the stranger inspires our advocacy
for immigration reform…”
[image: Sammie Moshenberg, operations director of the Washington NJWC gives
Communist salute during sit-in pro-immigration protest in D.C. this past
week.]

This is not the only such statement by the organized Jewish community in
America. Just this past week, the director of Washington operations for the
National Council of Jewish Women, Sammie Moshenberg , was among more than
100 activists arrested for a “sit-in” pro-immigration protest at the US
Capitol building.
<http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/national-news/jewish-womens-group-head-among-100-arrested-immigration-protest>

The American Jewish Congress (AJC), the single largest Jewish organization
in America, has a special advocacy group set up to promote “immigration
reform.”

According to the AJC website devoted specially to promoting nonwhite
immigration into America
<http://www.ajc.org/site/c.7oJILSPwFfJSG/b.8467015/k.CC42/Immigration_Reform.htm>,

that Jewish organization boasts that it “promotes a fair and just
immigration policy consistent with our position that a strong America is
vital for global freedom and security.

[image: AJC1]

“National conflict over immigration undermines America’s strength and our
country’s commitment to democratic and humanitarian values. With our shared
immigrant experience, the Jewish people understand that upholding the
rights of immigrants is vital to a strong America,” the AJC says.

An article in the Jewish newspaper, the *Daily Forward,* announced that “Jews
Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform
<http://forward.com/articles/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/?p=all>”

and significantly added that “Ethics and Self-Interest Drive Unusual
Nationwide Effort.”

[image: forward012]

The *Daily Forward* article says that those “leading an active push for the
[immigration reform] bill, which will offer a path to citizenship for some
of the nation’s 11 million undocumented aliens, include the Hebrew
Immigrant Aid Society, the American Jewish Committee, the Anti-Defamation
League, the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, Bend the Arc and the
National Council of Jewish Women.

“The Senate vote—and the even harder struggle that will follow in the
Republican-controlled House—represents the fulfillment of a sustained
campaign by the Jewish community for immigration reform, which has built
momentum over the past decade.

Quoting the president and CEO  of an organization called the Hebrew
Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)—which used to promote Jewish immigration, but
now promotes all nonwhite immigration into America,  Mark Hetfield, the *Daily
Forward* said Jews promoted immigration because it was in their ‘strategic
interest.’

“It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO, of the
community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our
strategic interest.”

However, in Israel—which all of these Jewish organizations and individuals
quoted above support fanatically—an immigration policy which is the exact
opposite is rigorously enforced.

Israel’s “Law of Return” immigration policy is actually based upon the Nazi
Nuremburg race laws, which defined a Jew as anyone with two or more Jewish
grandparents.
READ  Artist Reveals Ultimate Truth that Race Is Genetic
<http://newobserveronline.com/artist-reveals-ultimate-truth-that-race-is-genetic/>

This law of return is not based on religion—because Jewish atheists also
qualify for settlement in Israel. They do not have to be believing Jews to
come to Israel—all they have to have is biological Jewish ancestry.

In addition, it is illegal for Jews to marry non-Jews in Israel
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/12/israel-civil-marriage-ban_n_3429764.html>—another

direct carryover from the Nazi laws concerning race.

[image: jewish-marriage1]

Israel also has a zero tolerance policy for asylum seekers. They have set
up concentration camps in which thousands of Africans are interred awaiting
deportation
<http://972mag.com/photo-essay-a-desert-prison-built-to-hold-thousand-of-refugees/58970/>,

and most recently, the Jewish state announced that it was deporting all
Africans to Uganda, no matter which country they originally came from.
<http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/30/israel-plan-deport-african-migrants-uganda>
[image: Israeli concentration in southern Israel set up to hold African
asylum seekers.]
<http://972mag.com/photo-essay-a-desert-prison-built-to-hold-thousand-of-refugees/58970/>*Israeli

concentration in southern Israel set up to hold African asylum seekers.*

[image: israel-deports-Africans1]

Finally, Israel has recently announced that it is to start testing
immigrants for Jewish DNA before allowing them to settle in Israel.
<http://newobserveronline.com/israel-starts-using-dna-to-check-for-jewishness-of-immigrants/>
 This
significant move (because it confirms a biological basis to Judaism) came
about because of concern in Israel over suspected non-Jews entering Israel
from the former Soviet Union countries.

[image: TOI-DNA2]

Israel, therefore, has a completely racially-based immigration policy, and
only allows people of biological Jewish descent to immigrate to that nation.

This policy is directly contradictory to the position taken by Jewish
groups in America and other European nations—yet these same Jewish
organizations will defend Israel to the last.

To put this into perspective: If America, or any nation for that matter,
had to adopt racially based immigration policies and check the DNA of
potential immigrants before allowing them to settle, these Jewish
organizations would be up in arms and screaming “Nazi” and “holocaust” from
the rooftops.

Yet Israel can adopt such policies without anyone raising so much as a peep
of protest. On the contrary, these same Jewish organizations will
fanatically support Israel’s “right to be a Jewish state.”
READ  How Many More Must Die?
<http://newobserveronline.com/how-many-more-must-die/>

Why do Jews promote nonwhite immigration into European nations while
simultaneously supporting Israel’s racially based immigration policies?
This is a topic which cuts to the core of the question, and is addressed in
the last section of this book.

*This article has been extracted from the forthcoming book *The Fall of
Jerusalem: Rome, Jews, and the Origins of Jewish Racism* by Arthur Kemp.