*Massive Flood of New Immigrants from Muslim Nations*

What could possibly go wrong? Let’s let Hillary tell us.

October 12, 2016

*Robert Spencer* <>

AddThis Sharing Buttons

Share to Facebook*310*Share to TwitterShare to More*185*Share to Print

[image: Description:]

The *Washington Examiner reported*
last week that “at 42.4 million, there are now more immigrants, legal and
illegal, in America than ever before, fueled by a massive flood from Muslim
nations….And while the doors remain open on the U.S.-Mexico border, the
biggest percentage increases in immigration are all from largely Muslim
nations.” What could possibly go wrong? Hillary Clinton knows, as she
revealed in a 2013 email that makes her current public position on
immigration absolutely inexplicable.

The Examiner added that according to Steven A. Camarota and Karen Zeigler
of the Center for Immigration Studies: “The sending countries with the
largest percentage increases in immigrants living in the United States from
2010 to 2014 were Saudi Arabia (up 93 percent), Bangladesh (up 37 percent),
Iraq (up 36 percent), Egypt (up 25 percent), and Pakistan, India, and
Ethiopia (each up 24 percent).”

Hillary Clinton, despite her determination to *increase the number of
Syrian refugees entering the United States by 550%*
knows very well the risks involved in this massive influx of Muslim
immigrants, and in her scheme to increase their number even more. *The
Daily Caller*
reported Monday that “in a private 2013 speech, Hillary Clinton worried
about the risk of ‘jihadists’ entering Jordan with ‘legitimate refugees’
because ‘they can’t possibly vet all those refugees.’”

Clinton said in a speech before the Jewish United Fund Of Metropolitan
Chicago: “So I think you’re right to have gone to the places that you
visited because there’s a discussion going on now across the region to try
to see where there might be common ground to deal with the threat posed by
extremism, and particularly with Syria, which has everyone quite worried,
Jordan because it’s on their border and they have hundreds of thousands of
refugees and they can’t possibly vet all those refugees. So they don’t know
if, you know, jihadists are coming in along with legitimate refugees.
Turkey for the same reason.”

Clinton *vowed during her second presidential debate*
with Donald Trump: “I will not let anyone into our country that I think
poses a risk to us.” So she apparently believes that while Jordan and
Turkey cannot vet the refugees and winnow out the jihadis from among
peaceful Muslims, the United States government under a Hillary Clinton
administration will be able to do so.

This is an extraordinary claim: two Muslim nations are unable to
distinguish jihadis from peaceful Muslims, but a non-Muslim nation will be
able to do so? Hillary Clinton could only advance such a proposition in a
world in which non-Muslim spokesmen such as John Kerry, David Cameron and
Pope Francis pronounce confidently and authoritatively on the nature of
Islam, blithely contradicting Islamic law and theological consensus, as
well as the closely-argued Qur’anic exegeses of numerous jihad leaders, in
telling us that Islam is a religion of peace that rejects every form of
violence. Clinton herself has *declared*
“Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and
have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”

Since she is so sure that she knows all about Islam and Muslims, Clinton is
doubtless sure that she will be able to ensure that U.S. immigration and
refugee authorities “will not let anyone into our country that I think
poses a risk to us.” Yet when she makes statements so divorced from reality
as her claim that Muslims “have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism,”
she doesn’t exactly inspire confidence that those whom *she thinks* pose a
risk to us will be those who actually do pose a risk to us.

Even worse, when as far back as three years ago, she indicated that she had
some idea of the difficulty even for Muslim countries to vet the refugees
properly, her advocacy of a steep increase in Muslim immigration is, at
very least, astonishingly irresponsible. Her position appears to be based
on a toxic combination of willful ignorance and hubris – toxic not for her
presidential chances, but for the possibility that a Hillary Clinton
presidency would be anything other than an unmitigated disaster for the
United States.

[image: Avast logo] <>

Posted by: "Beowulf" <>

Visit Your Group