Wow. I don't expect anything to come of this, but only because the party
that continually screams about voter disenfranchisement when laws are
passed to prevent fraud is the one doing it.

File this under the massive folder labeled "Disgusting Criminal Democrats".

For options & help see

* Visit our other community at

For more options, visit