The former president of the Haitian Senate excoriated Hillary Clinton and
her embattled family foundation following the release of emails that reveal
how senior Clinton Foundation staffers coordinated with top Hillary Clinton
State Department officials to give special access to “FOB” (Friends of Bill
Clinton) in the wake of the deadly 2010 earthquake in Haiti.

Shame on Hillary Clinton and her foundation for even thinking about
profiting off of the humanitarian crisis in my country,” wrote Bernard
Sansaricq, former president of the Haitian Senate, in a press statement.

“As my people were dying, Hillary was abusing her position as Secretary of
State and prioritizing access to what the State Department viewed as a
‘gold rush’ for her wealthy donors in exchange for exorbitant speaking fees
and large donations to the Clinton Foundation,” Sansaricq wrote,
referencing a leaked diplomatic cable, where Haiti relief efforts were
described as a “gold rush
<>” for
government contractors and aid groups.

The new emails, which the Republican National Committee obtained through a
Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, and published by ABC News, highlight
how former senior State Department official Caitlin Klevorick coordinated
with Clinton Foundation director of foreign policy Amitabh Desai to
prioritize requests coming from Clinton friends and donors to their
troubled foundation.

“Need you to flag when people are friends of WJC,” wrote Klevorick in one

Hillary Clinton has spent nearly two years denying allegations of
corruption and favoritism while she was secretary of state, those
allegations first reported by *Clinton Cash
and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer.

The new emails, however, provide further contradictions to the Clintons’
claims that then-Secretary of State Clinton did not grant favors for
Clinton allies and Clinton Foundation donors.

“I think when you look at both the State Department and the Clinton
Foundation in Haiti, that line was pretty faint between the two,” Jake
Johnston, a Haiti research analyst at the Center for Economic and Policy
Research told
News. “You had a lot of coordination and connection between the two,
obviously. And I think that raises significant questions about how they
were both operating.”

“Hillary Clinton is so deep in the pockets of special interest groups and
wealthy donors that she has admitted she’s ‘out of touch’ with what the
American people need, and this latest revelation again calls into question
whether or not she was born with a working moral compass,” Sansaricq’s
statement concludes.

For options & help see

* Visit our other community at

For more options, visit