As I've "suggested" and indicated, I have genuine doubts about the polling
this year.  I don't totally discount it, but I do believe that many polls
are skewed and done so in a partisan nature in an attempt to sway voters
this year.  (God only knows the dirty tricks we've already seen by
mainstream Elitist/Establishment Media this year....It's like nothing that
I've ever seen before in my lifetime, and I thought it couldn't get any
worse than in 2008 with the piling on against Sarah Palin!)

I read this morning,  (Maybe it was on Drudge?  If I run across it again I
will post the article in this thread) but the Florida Division of Elections
- Florida Department of State reported this morning that requests for new
voter registration was overwhelmingly "Republican" to the tune of 160,000
over and above the Democratic requests.

I think that's telling.   I also don't believe that Hil Clinton is winning
Florida.....Maybe in Dade/Broward (Miama) but damn sure not
Hillsborough/Pinellas (Tampa-St.Pete); Duval, (Jacksonville) or Orange;
(Whorelando)!