http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/13/former-president-of-haitian-senate-rips-clinton-foundation-as-my-people-died-hillary-clinton-gave-access-to-wealthy-donors/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Former President of Haitian Senate Rips Clinton Foundation: As My People
Died, Hillary Clinton Gave Access to Her Wealthy Donors
5857
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-government%2F2016%2F10%2F13%2Fformer-president-of-haitian-senate-rips-clinton-foundation-as-my-people-died-hillary-clinton-gave-access-to-wealthy-donors%2F&pubid=ra-536db77a775cf072&text=Former+President+of+Haitian+Senate+Rips+Clinton+Foundation%3A+As+My+People+Died%2C+Hillary+Clinton+Gave+Access+to+Her+Wealthy+Donors>
3
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/google_plusone_share/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-government%2F2016%2F10%2F13%2Fformer-president-of-haitian-senate-rips-clinton-foundation-as-my-people-died-hillary-clinton-gave-access-to-wealthy-donors%2F&pubid=ra-536db77a775cf072&text=Former+President+of+Haitian+Senate+Rips+Clinton+Foundation%3A+As+My+People+Died%2C+Hillary+Clinton+Gave+Access+to+Her+Wealthy+Donors>
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-government%2F2016%2F10%2F13%2Fformer-president-of-haitian-senate-rips-clinton-foundation-as-my-people-died-hillary-clinton-gave-access-to-wealthy-donors%2F&pubid=ra-536db77a775cf072&text=Former+President+of+Haitian+Senate+Rips+Clinton+Foundation%3A+As+My+People+Died%2C+Hillary+Clinton+Gave+Access+to+Her+Wealthy+Donors&shortener=bitly>
[image: Andrew Burton/Getty Images]
Andrew Burton/Getty Images <http://www.gettyimages.com/license/460497970>

by JEROME HUDSON <http://www.breitbart.com/author/jerome-hudson/>13 Oct 2016
29
<http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/13/former-president-of-haitian-senate-rips-clinton-foundation-as-my-people-died-hillary-clinton-gave-access-to-wealthy-donors/#disqus_thread>

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER

   -

The former president of the Haitian Senate excoriated Hillary Clinton and
her embattled family foundation following the release of emails that reveal
how senior Clinton Foundation staffers coordinated with top Hillary Clinton
State Department officials to give special access to “FOB” (Friends of Bill
Clinton) in the wake of the deadly 2010 earthquake in Haiti.

Shame on Hillary Clinton and her foundation for even thinking about
profiting off of the humanitarian crisis in my country,” wrote Bernard
Sansaricq, former president of the Haitian Senate, in a press statement.

“As my people were dying, Hillary was abusing her position as Secretary of
State and prioritizing access to what the State Department viewed as a
‘gold rush’ for her wealthy donors in exchange for exorbitant speaking fees
and large donations to the Clinton Foundation,” Sansaricq wrote,
referencing a leaked diplomatic cable, where Haiti relief efforts were
described as a “gold rush
<https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10PORTAUPRINCE110_a.html>” for
government contractors and aid groups.

The new emails, which the Republican National Committee obtained through a
Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, and published by ABC News, highlight
how former senior State Department official Caitlin Klevorick coordinated
with Clinton Foundation director of foreign policy Amitabh Desai to
prioritize requests coming from Clinton friends and donors to their
troubled foundation.

“Need you to flag when people are friends of WJC,” wrote Klevorick in one
email.

Hillary Clinton has spent nearly two years denying allegations of
corruption and favoritism while she was secretary of state, those
allegations first reported by *Clinton Cash
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1621575454/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&amp;camp=1789&amp;creative=9325&amp;creativeASIN=1621575454&amp;linkCode=as2&amp;tag=breitbart035-20&amp;linkId=d2c58e8d38b652de57e7847d6f28306a>
*author
and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer.
*Autoplay:* On
<http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/13/former-president-of-haitian-senate-rips-clinton-foundation-as-my-people-died-hillary-clinton-gave-access-to-wealthy-donors/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social#>
 | Off
<http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/13/former-president-of-haitian-senate-rips-clinton-foundation-as-my-people-died-hillary-clinton-gave-access-to-wealthy-donors/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social#>

The new emails, however, provide further contradictions to the Clintons’
claims that then-Secretary of State Clinton did not grant favors for
Clinton allies and Clinton Foundation donors.

“I think when you look at both the State Department and the Clinton
Foundation in Haiti, that line was pretty faint between the two,” Jake
Johnston, a Haiti research analyst at the Center for Economic and Policy
Research told
<http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fobs-hillarys-state-dept-gave-special-attention-friends/story?id=42615379>
ABC
News. “You had a lot of coordination and connection between the two,
obviously. And I think that raises significant questions about how they
were both operating.”

“Hillary Clinton is so deep in the pockets of special interest groups and
wealthy donors that she has admitted she’s ‘out of touch’ with what the
American people need, and this latest revelation again calls into question
whether or not she was born with a working moral compass,” Sansaricq’s
statement concludes.

*Follow Jerome Hudson <https://twitter.com/jeromeehudson> on
Twitter @jeromeehudson <https://twitter.com/jeromeehudson>*.
Read More Stories About:

Big Government <http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/>, Hillary Clinton
<http://www.breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/>, Bernard Sansaricq
<http://www.breitbart.com/tag/bernard-sansaricq/>, Clinton Foundation
<http://www.breitbart.com/tag/clinton-foundation/>, Haiti
<http://www.breitbart.com/tag/haiti/>, Haitian Senate
<http://www.breitbart.com/tag/haitian-senate/>, Hillary Clinton
<http://www.breitbart.com/tag/hillary-clinton/>, Hillary Clinton Emails
<http://www.breitbart.com/tag/hillary-clinton-emails/>, WikiLeaks
<http://www.breitbart.com/tag/wikileaks/>

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:31 PM, 'Perplexed' via PoliticalForum <
politicalforum@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>
> I've seen it. I've also read what they actually did to enrich the Clinton
> Foundation donors and screw the shit out of the Haitian people.
>
> But you're right - it's not covered at all by the media, because it shows
> what self-enriching scumbags the Clintons are.
>
> On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 1:19:04 PM UTC-4, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>
>> There is almost a daily protest in front of Bill Clinton's Harlem
>> offices, by a Haitian delegation....Of course, very little coverage of this
>> protest and outrage by the Haitian People.
>>
>> I have a video of it somewhere....I think it may be contained in an
>> episode of Intellectual Froglegs.
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:07 PM, 'Perplexed' via PoliticalForum <
>> politic...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> The former president of the Haitian Senate excoriated Hillary Clinton
>>> and her embattled family foundation following the release of emails that
>>> reveal how senior Clinton Foundation staffers coordinated with top Hillary
>>> Clinton State Department officials to give special access to “FOB” (Friends
>>> of Bill Clinton) in the wake of the deadly 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
>>>
>>>
>>> Shame on Hillary Clinton and her foundation for even thinking about
>>> profiting off of the humanitarian crisis in my country,” wrote Bernard
>>> Sansaricq, former president of the Haitian Senate, in a press statement.
>>>
>>>
>>> “As my people were dying, Hillary was abusing her position as Secretary
>>> of State and prioritizing access to what the State Department viewed as a
>>> ‘gold rush’ for her wealthy donors in exchange for exorbitant speaking fees
>>> and large donations to the Clinton Foundation,” Sansaricq wrote,
>>> referencing a leaked diplomatic cable, where Haiti relief efforts were
>>> described as a “gold rush
>>> <https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10PORTAUPRINCE110_a.html>” for
>>> government contractors and aid groups.
>>>
>>>
>>> The new emails, which the Republican National Committee obtained through
>>> a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, and published by ABC News, highlight
>>> how former senior State Department official Caitlin Klevorick coordinated
>>> with Clinton Foundation director of foreign policy Amitabh Desai to
>>> prioritize requests coming from Clinton friends and donors to their
>>> troubled foundation.
>>>
>>>
>>> “Need you to flag when people are friends of WJC,” wrote Klevorick in
>>> one email.
>>>
>>>
>>> Hillary Clinton has spent nearly two years denying allegations of
>>> corruption and favoritism while she was secretary of state, those
>>> allegations first reported by *Clinton Cash
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1621575454/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&amp;camp=1789&amp;creative=9325&amp;creativeASIN=1621575454&amp;linkCode=as2&amp;tag=breitbart035-20&amp;linkId=d2c58e8d38b652de57e7847d6f28306a>
>>>  *author
>>> and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer.
>>>
>>>
>>> The new emails, however, provide further contradictions to the Clintons’
>>> claims that then-Secretary of State Clinton did not grant favors for
>>> Clinton allies and Clinton Foundation donors.
>>>
>>>
>>> “I think when you look at both the State Department and the Clinton
>>> Foundation in Haiti, that line was pretty faint between the two,” Jake
>>> Johnston, a Haiti research analyst at the Center for Economic and Policy
>>> Research told
>>> <http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fobs-hillarys-state-dept-gave-special-attention-friends/story?id=42615379>
>>>  ABC
>>> News. “You had a lot of coordination and connection between the two,
>>> obviously. And I think that raises significant questions about how they
>>> were both operating.”
>>>
>>>
>>> “Hillary Clinton is so deep in the pockets of special interest groups
>>> and wealthy donors that she has admitted she’s ‘out of touch’ with what the
>>> American people need, and this latest revelation again calls into question
>>> whether or not she was born with a working moral compass,” Sansaricq’s
>>> statement concludes.
>>>
>>>
>>> http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/13/former-pr
>>> esident-of-haitian-senate-rips-clinton-foundation-as-my-peop
>>> le-died-hillary-clinton-gave-access-to-wealthy-donors/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>
>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> --
> --
> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>
> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "PoliticalForum" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to politicalforum+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to politicalforum+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to