That's interesting, Keith. Yeah, I'd read republicans were outpacing
democrats in registering new voters in several swing states. I'd also read
that it's mostly white men - which makes questioning the above survey
sample even more important.

If we know more white men plan to vote than in the past several elections,
why is poll after poll selecting survey samples that gauge far more women?

And "Whorelando", lol. Too funny.