I have grown to like and respect Jerry Falwell Jr.  He's most definitely a
class act.   For those of you, (usually like me!)  that give little
credence to anything that Plain Ol' posts, this little nugget is contained
within the article:

“*I am proud of these few students for speaking their minds but I’m afraid
the statement is incoherent and false*,” Falwell said in a statement. “*I
am not ‘touring the country’ or associating Liberty University with any
candidate. I am only fulfilling my obligation as a citizen to ‘render unto
Caesar the things that are Caesar’s’ by expressing my personal opinion
about who I believe is best suited to lead our nation in a time of crisis.
This student statement seems to ignore the teachings of Jesus not to judge
others but they are young and still learning*.”

In another statement Thursday, Falwell questioned the support for the
group. “*The group of students now speaking out against Trump represents a
very small percentage of the Liberty student body of 15,000 resident
students and 90,000 online students. The group (led by a never Trump
activist, I am told) claims to have between 200 and 1200 signatures on a
petition but admits that many of these signatories are not Liberty
students.”*