the woman who you support for POTUS
---
wrong agian ... I don't vote for democrats or republicans.

Trump courts Republican Jews with offensive stereotypes

WASHINGTON – Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday
invoked a series of stereotypes about Jews that are often deemed offensive
and even anti-Semitic — in an address to Jewish Republicans.

“I’m a negotiator like you folks were negotiators,” the controversial
candidate declared to his audience at the Republican Jewish Coalition, as
he explained that he would broker a stronger nuclear deal with Iran than
the one concluded earlier this year. At another point in his speech, he
said: “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably
more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

His speech came at the tail end of a morning of addresses in which the
other Republican candidates boasted of their pro-Israel credentials and
their close ties to the US Jewish community.

Although Trump did reiterate his tight ties with his “friend” Prime
Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the audience wasn’t tolerant of the mogul’s
attempts to duck a question on Jerusalem. Asked about his position on the
unification of the Israeli capital, Trump refused to commit – as most
Republican candidates have – to declaring the city to be the eternal
capital of the Jewish state, and was greeted with boos.

However, the audience did not offer any negative response when Trump told
them, “You’re not gonna support me even though you know I’m the best thing
that could ever happen to Israel. And I’ll be that.” He continued, evoking
a stereotype about Jews, money and control, “And I know why you’re not
going to support me. You’re not going to support me because I don’t want
your money. Isn’t it crazy?”

According to AP, he added: “You want to control your own politician.”

Trump backtracked on comments that he made Wednesday in which he suggested
that Israelis could sacrifice more than they had already for the sake of
peace.

“It has to be said that Israel has given a lot,” he acknowledged. “I don’t
know whether or not they want to go that final step, you know, and that’s
going to be up to them. But Israel has not been given the credit that they
deserve for what they’ve done, I will say that. I will say that.” At the
same time, he added that he didn’t know “if Israel has the commitment to
make [a deal with the Palestinians]” or “if the other side has the
commitment to make it.”

Trump, who previously questioned whether President Barack Obama was born a
US citizen, also reiterated insinuations that the president was hiding
something, implying that perhaps he is crypto-Muslim.

“Radical Islamic terrorism — we have a president who refuses to use the
term,” he complained. “There’s something going on with him that we don’t
know about.”

Earlier Thursday, the head of the Republican Party in Israel said that
Trump should not not be the president of the United States. Speaking on
Army Radio, Marc Zell said that American voters would be sure to recognize
that the candidate did not possess the necessary qualities to lead his
country.

“The voters understand that to lead the United States, you need a person
who knows more than how to sell products, with all due respect to Donald
Trump, and everything he has achieved in his career,” Zell said. “In my
opinion, he cannot be president of the United States.”