In the news
[image: Image for the news result]
<https://thinkprogress.org/falwell-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-59c80a2460a2>
Jerry Falwell Jr. will vote for Donald Trump even if he sexually assaulted
women
<https://thinkprogress.org/falwell-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-59c80a2460a2>
ThinkProgress‎ - 2 days ago
A flood of new allegations against Donald Trump came forward Wednesday
evening, ...
Jerry Falwell Jr. voting for Trump, despite allegations
<http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/jerry-falwell-jr-donald-trump-women-new-york-times-report-erin-burnett/>
CNN‎ - 1 day ago
Jerry Falwell Jr. Plans To Vote Trump Even If Sexual Assault Stories Are
True <http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jerry-falwell-trump-changed-man>
TPM‎ - 23 hours ago
More news for jerry falwell jr I would vote for Trump even if he sexually
harassed women.
<https://www.google.com/search?q=jerry+falwell+jr+I+would+vote+for+Trump+even+if+he+sexually+harassed+women.&biw=1517&bih=708&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj689X9vtrPAhWIwiYKHeJbCREQsQQIJA>
------------------------------
Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he'd vote for Trump even if he sexually ...
<http://therightscoop.com/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-trump-even-sexually-harassed-women/>
therightscoop.com/pathetic-*jerry*-*falwell*-*jr*-says-*hed*-*vote*-*trump*-
*even*-*sexually*-*harass*...
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6gbi2NnIuYcJ:therightscoop.com/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-trump-even-sexually-harassed-women/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

2 days ago - Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he'd vote for Trump even if he
sexually
... theory against him, and he would vote for JFK Jr. sexually harassing
women too! ... why the hell not, he'd vote for a guy who sexually harassed
 everyone!
Jerry Falwell Jr. Says He'd Vote For Trump Even If He Sexually ...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0YXVRMlwE>
[image: Video for jerry falwell jr I would vote for Trump even if he
sexually harassed women.]▶ 10:39
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0YXVRMlwE>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0YXVRMlwE
1 day ago - Uploaded by Media Buzz
Jerry Falwell Jr. Says He'd Vote For Trump Even If He Sexually Harassed
Women.
Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he'd vote for Trump even if he sexually ...
<https://megynkelly.org/182275/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-for-trump-even-if-he-sexually-harassed-women-updated/>
megynkelly.org › Therightscoop
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Zfr1XZeN87sJ:https://megynkelly.org/182275/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-for-trump-even-if-he-sexually-harassed-women-updated/+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

2 days ago - Click The Right Scoop Now To Read: Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr.
says he'd vote for Trump even if he sexually harassed women, [UPDATED]
by ...
Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he'd vote for Trump even if he sexually ...
<http://www.thenewscommenter.com/news/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-for-trump-even-if-he-sexually-harassed-women/642792>
www.thenewscommenter.com/...*jerry*-*falwell*-*jr*...*hed*-*vote-for-trump*-
*even*-*if*-*he*-*sexu*...
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HcLSnAPTCT0J:www.thenewscommenter.com/news/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-for-trump-even-if-he-sexually-harassed-women/642792+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

1 day ago - report this ad Jerry Falwell Jr. said that Trump is a good man,
but he also ... Jr. sayshe'd vote for Trump even if he sexually harassed
women ...
Jerry Falwell Jr. Defends Trump Against Sexual Assault Allegations ...
<https://juicyecumenism.com/2016/10/13/jerry-falwell-jr-trump-sexual-assault-allegations/>
https://juicyecumenism.com/2016/10/.../*jerry*-*falwell*-*jr*-*trump*-
*sexual*-assault-allegatio...
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tr7VEKoWIT4J:https://juicyecumenism.com/2016/10/13/jerry-falwell-jr-trump-sexual-assault-allegations/+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

19 hours ago - Jerry Falwell Jr. dismissed sexual assault allegations
against ... he would still vote for Trump, even if recent allegations
against him proved to be true. ... from women who said they were sexually
harassed by Trump, was “very ...
Jerry Falwell Jr. suggests he will vote for Trump despite ... - CNN.com
<http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/jerry-falwell-jr-donald-trump-women-new-york-times-report-erin-burnett/>
www.cnn.com/.../*jerry*-*falwell*-*jr*-donald-*trump*-*women*
-new-york-times-report-e...
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_e5T3G0nE3cJ:www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/jerry-falwell-jr-donald-trump-women-new-york-times-report-erin-burnett/+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

CNN
1 day ago - ... Jerry Falwell Jr. suggested he would vote for Donald Trump
even if new allegations of the nominee inappropriately touching women are
... To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes
sexual assault, ...
Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he'd vote for Trump even if he sexually ...
<http://conservativeangle.com/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-for-trump-even-if-he-sexually-harassed-women/>
conservativeangle.com/pathetic-*jerry*-*falwell*-*jr*-says-*hed*-
*vote-for-trump*-*even*-*if*-*he*-*s*...
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0nR1xqiUnucJ:conservativeangle.com/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-for-trump-even-if-he-sexually-harassed-women/+&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he'd vote for Trump even if he sexually
harassed women · Go to Article · jerry-falwell-jr. Jerry Falwell Jr. said
that Trump is a good ...

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 9:09:44 AM UTC-5, KeithInTampa wrote:

> [...]
>
> "AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would
> be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's
> charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is
> God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."
>
> "Grown men should not be having sex with prostitutes unless they are
> married to them."
>
> "The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will
> not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we
> make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and
> the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to
> make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way
> -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger
> in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'" --on the 9/11 attacks
>

> On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 9:30 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2pEFz716fI
>>

>> On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 8:27:53 AM UTC-5, plainolamerican wrote:
>>>
>>> I have grown to like and respect Jerry Falwell Jr.  He's most definitely
>>> a class act.
>>> ---
>>> opinion noted and laughed at.
>>>
>>> Falwell, Jr said:
>>>
>>> "I would vote for Trump even if he sexually harassed women."
>>>
>>> "Billy Graham is the chief servant of Satan in America."
>>>
>>>  "I hope I live to see the day when, as in the early days of our
>>> country, we won't have any public schools. The churches will have taken
>>> them over again and Christians will be running them. What a happy day that
>>> will be!"
>>>
>>> "AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would
>>> be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's
>>> charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is
>>> God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."
>>>
>>> "Grown men should not be having sex with prostitutes unless they are
>>> married to them."
>>>
>>> "The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will
>>> not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we
>>> make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and
>>> the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to
>>> make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way
>>> -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger
>>> in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'" --on the 9/11 attacks
>>>
>>> "Giving Trump an honorary doctorate in the past was unwise, but
>>> comparing him to Jesus was as close to heresy as I ever wish to witness." -
>>> Michael
>>> Farris, the chancellor of Patrick Henry College, who once served as
>>> executive director of Jerry Falwell Sr.'s Moral Majority in Washington, D.C.

---
"PoliticalForum" group.