Yes.....You do.  Your far left Anti-American rhetoric on a daily basis
establishes who you support, much less your choice for candidates:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: Your 2016 Presidential Picks
To: PoliticalForum <politicalforum@googlegroups.com>

Candidates you side with...

89%
[image: Hillary Clinton]Hillary Clinton  Democratic

on economic, domestic policy, healthcare, social, education, and
environmental issues.
compare answers
<http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1840736686:801556209>

82%
[image: Bernie Sanders]Bernie Sanders  Democratic

on environmental, domestic policy, healthcare, social, and economic issues.
compare answers
<http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1840736686:801556211>

61%
[image: John Kasich]John Kasich  Republican

on environmental and electoral issues.
compare answers
<http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1840736686:585676237>

56%
<http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1840736686:801556201>
[image: Jeb Bush]
<http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1840736686:801556201>Jeb
Bush  Republican
<http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1840736686:801556201>

on healthcare, immigration, and criminal issues.
compare answers
<http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1840736686:801556201>

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:20 AM, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com