Donald Trump Jr. offered some unsolicited career advice for women concerned
about sexual harassment
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/sexual-harassment> in the workplace:
Just quit, already.

“If you can’t handle some of the basic stuff that’s become a problem in the
workforce today, then you don’t belong in the workforce,” Donald Trump
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/donald-trump/>’s son told The Opie and
Anthony Show in a 2013 interview that BuzzFeed just unearthed
<https://www.buzzfeed.com/passantino/donald-trump-jr-suggested-women-who-cant-take-sexual-harassm?bftwnews&utm_term=.tpOO8Va5Rn#.llnd04ZYpK>
.

“You should go maybe teach kindergarten,” he said, apparently suggesting
that teachers aren’t part of the workforce. “You can’t be negotiating
billion-dollar deals if you can’t handle, like, you know.”

Gender-based harassment, both sexual and not, is against the law in the U.S.
<https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/sexual_harassment.cfm> “It is illegal to
harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general,”
according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

So if the GOP presidential nominee’s son can’t handle not being able to
make offensive comments about women, maybe *he’s *the one unfit for the
workforce.

Trump Jr. later joked that saying he’d been harassed would be “my get rich
quick scheme. I’m now suing you guys because I feel uncomfortable.”

Listen to the full interview here, courtesy of BuzzFeed:

Trump’s father has been hit with a slew of allegations
<http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/all-the-women-accusing-trump-of-rape-sexual-assault.html>
 of
sexual assault and harassment in recent days ― though it’s far from the
first time he’s been accused of such behavior.

Though he brushed off comments he made in 2005 about groping and forcing
himself
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-women-comments_us_57f8016de4b0e655eab4148d>
 on
women as “locker room talk,”
<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/opinion/donald-trump-locker-room-talk-and-sexual-assault.html>
 his
critics aren’t buying it.

“What I found astounding is that he would so publicly—no matter who he was
talking to ― that he would acknowledge that he engaged in the textbook
definition of sexual assault,” Vice President Joe Biden said.
<http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/joe-biden-tom-hanks-donald-trump>