As is typical, Sissy-Pus chooses to obtain his news from the far left
extremist Secular Progressive (and Anti-American/Anti-Trump) Huffington
Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jr-women-harrassment-workforce_us_5800b9bbe4b0162c043b532e

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:28 PM, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com