I'm  seeing more and more stories claiming we are on the verge of going to war
with Russia does anybody have an opinion? Surely these fools aren't going to
start a world war over syria. Along with the court picks we have to worry about
a shooting war with possible tactical nuclear exchanges if shitlary is
elected.or is where the anti Christ steps in? I'm  sure plain Ole will accuse
me of being a myth believer but the correlation between current events and the
book of revelations is troubling even if it's a self fulfilling prophesy.