One thing is for sure – if this is true and if it comes to pass – there
will be a lot of dead blue helmets lying around this country. First you
have a few million veterans all trained in weapons and
insurgency/counterinsurgency, then there are the street gangs who will kill
anyone for the price of a beer, and let’s not forget the Irish and Italian
mobs. Anyone who knows anything about history knows the “mob” will more
than likely back a fight against this – they did in WWII. Even Navy
Intelligence had to go, hat in hand, to Lucky Luciano to get the Mafia’s
help in defeating Nazi saboteurs in this country. And they did defeat them.

*United Nations Soldier Says They Will Soon Occupy America: “Going
Door-to-Door Taking Guns Or Shooting To Kill”*

Posted on October 14, 2016
by Mac Slavo <>

[image: untroops1]

We have previously noted
that recent allegations of Russian hacking could mean the Department of
Homeland Security will be charged with protecting the Presidential election
in November
In fact, as Joe Joseph noted in his latest daily news update
<>, the Department of Defense and U.S.
military may be joining DHS to ensure a fair electoral process. Coupled
with previous reports that “independent” United Nations observers will be
overseeing this year’s vote suggests there may be some legitimacy to the
shocking claims you are about to read.

Consider what might happen should a particular candidate be elected to the
Presidency, only to have the Department of Homeland Security, DoD or United
Nations overturn the vote. And when we say “particular candidate” we are,
of course, referring to Donald Trump. With well over 50 million Americans
supporting him for the Presidency, if he were to win a decisive victory and
then have that victory overturned because of national security
issues, one can only imagine the outcry, protests and riots to follow.

*The narrative has already been created at the very highest levels of
America’s political hierarchy and it is not so hard to envision a scenario
such as this playing out. *

Should such an event come to pass, would the “transition” be peaceful?

According to a recent alert posted at
<>, the United Nations may already be preparing
for such an outcome:

This does not come from a high level source. Just an everyday average
Joe. But a guy that works in the same industry, that always gave a hard
time about the tin hat-stuff, recently returned from a Great Divide
Concert at which a gentleman just passing by, stopped to mingle with this
group of
people. They had a couple of drinks, and this guy states, he likes America,
he likes the people. He wished he could dance like, the Americans. Laugh.

*He states he had been fighting beside US troops over past 6-7 years. And
this is why I feel I need to tell someone over here in the states a lil
something. He said he was from Norway. And he would be back in 3-4 months
as a part of UN troops. He said there was nothing he could do. But felt
compelled that he needed to say something, just to let such good people
know what is coming. He said that they were going to be going door to door
taking guns, or shooting to kill. They already had the lists of names, and

I have no reason to not believe the words from acquaintance. It
actually pretty much freaked him out. He is rather overwhelmed from
the conversation.

>From his reaction, and as long as we’ve been acquainted, I have no
reason not to believe what he was told. I just wanted to pass this on to
someone with the means to possibly get the word out.

*Source: Quayle Alerts <>*

One of our observant readers from Texas submitted a similar comment

I just heard some really disturbing shit about something going on in Texas
down here. I am sorry but I cannot post it. *All I can say is that Chinese
soldiers have been inching their way closer to all the major cities
including Houston, Woodlands, Conroe, and other major cities and our state
government knows that we will be under attack between now and the next 3-4
months.* A chi-com soldier just threatened someone that I know very well
recently and he is not happy about the incident. When chi-coms are telling
Americans in my state where they can go from where they can’t go, then we
have a BIG PHUCKING PROBLEM. *All the military equipment is here in Texas,
pre positioned during JADE HELM 15-16 and the soldiers have already been
placed in our state and all they have to do is just go out, jump into the
UN vehicles and roll out to the major highways, and deploy to
neighborhoods.* All over 2017 is when the civilians will be getting the
worst of it. I know something is up because this link is matching up with
what I am hearing.

The UN and Chinese know already in advance that they will be rolling down
Hwy 45, Hwy 290, 1960/Hwy 6 from 45 north to deploy to take out these area
of subdivision, and one of the biggest major attacks by the UN, and
chi-coms will take place between 1960-hwy6-south down to Sugar land. They
plan to do the same thing on the Katy Mason rd area, hwy10 area. Good luck
when you get to that area.

…We have a very, very serious fucking situation on the horizon.

Now, on its face such claims may sound as if they are coming from the very
fringes of the internet. And perhaps they are.

But before you dismiss these claims outright, keep in mind that it has been
Nations soldiers are actively involved in military training in the United
States of America. Moreover, U.N. tank vehicles have been spotted
 moving across U.S. highways
United Nations has even tried to hide the fact that their soldiers and
equipment have been deployed to the U.S. as evidenced by the following
showing how they are covering up the logos on their vehicles

While it’s impossible to know exactly what the United Nations is planning
in conjunction with sympathetic U.S. political leaders, we know for a fact
that U.N troops are actively operating on our soil and their equipment is
already here, laying dormant for whatever orders were to come down the

If it turns out that the U.S. Presidential election next month is taken
over by the Department of Homeland Security amid claims of a cyber attack
on the electoral grid, and is then overturned in favor of Hillary Clinton,
then it could well come to pass that United Nations ‘peace keepers’ are
activated to quell any disturbance or dissent.

[image: Avast logo] <>

Posted by: "Beowulf" <>

Visit Your Group

[image: Yahoo! Groups]