burkasrugly posted: "Fellow kaffirs, If Hillary Clinton is elected there
will be Muslim gang rapes in the United States, just like in Europe. These
filthy pigs have no right to be in our country....we do not owe them
welfare...we have problems enough paying for our own famil"
New post on *actjonesboroar*
<https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/author/burkasrugly/> Islam Is The
REAL Rape Culture
<https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/islam-is-the-real-rape-culture/>
by
burkasrugly <https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/author/burkasrugly/>

Fellow kaffirs,
If Hillary Clinton is elected there will be Muslim gang rapes in the United
States, just like in Europe. These filthy pigs have no right to be in our
country....we do not owe them welfare...we have problems enough paying for
our own families. They will not assimilate, and they are dangerous. They
assume that they have the right to rape your daughters, granddaughters,
wives, sisters, etc. Where are the feminists? - Burkasrugly
*burkasrugly <https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/author/burkasrugly/>* |
October 15, 2016 at 1:37 am | Tags: Milo
<https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/?tag=milo>, Muslim rape culture
<https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/?tag=muslim-rape-culture> |
Categories: Radical Islam <https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/?cat=259237>

Comment
<https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/islam-is-the-real-rape-culture/#respond>
   See all comments
<https://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/islam-is-the-real-rape-culture/#comments>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=1d26f3d2707c7345915d8b297361ecf7&email=bovinescatologists%40gmail.com&b=Lsd3IIV%2Fj6PI2gXKunDQ%3Dih.nOxKfqimvYpzBGDc%3DIRe-D%7ERbWS>
to no longer receive posts from actjonesboroar.